Roadone logistics

Discussion in 'Intermodal Trucking Forum' started by Mandeepsingh, May 21, 2019.

1. Mandeepsingh

Mandeepsingh Light Load Member

Aug 30, 2018
    Hey Guys. I m an OTR owner op and i was looking for good paying local jobs. Roadone came to be the best one. Driving from chicago to indy and indy to chicago. One can make $900-$1000. Is that true? Anythings i should know about the company? Let me know whatever info anyone has. Thanks

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. mmk trucking

mmk trucking Light Load Member

Mar 6, 2016
    It might be true if you are getting a reload

4. ChicagoJohn

ChicagoJohn Road Train Member

Jan 14, 2016
    Chicago
    I can't see how that's even close to the truth. They used to advertise something like $1.15 mile or in that range. I've seen the same Craigslist ad and I just don't believe it. @RERM might know more.

5. pontiac467

pontiac467 Bobtail Member

Oct 14, 2008
    illinois
    I was a fleet owner there, I also drove from time to time. Never did the indy thing as street freight usually was a nightmare. Did all deere freight. I know everyone bashes road one but I made really good money. There pay use to be cpm, fs, chassis splits, bonus pays etx. And it added up to roughly 2 a mile all in.

Road trucks grossed 6 to 7500 week, not running very hard. And my other trucks did the jd from Milan to Chicago 2 runs a day 800 a trip. Do the math on that. Lol

They hired a new vp and he f***** it all up and cut alot of the pay. I said I was leaving if they did. They blamed deere but was not deere. So I left.

I never met anyone other than the management and dispatchers on the jd side. There all good people, dispatch will treat you good as long as you do your job and don't try to do theres.

Management is alright. Everyone there is always on the defense. They will and do treat you like a number. They will work with you though and try to keep you happy Alot of what they do doesn't make sense though.

But anyways as far as indy I'd imagine you would be close. If you are remotely good at utilizing your hos and will run hard I can see a guy grossing 4500 to 5000 a week with weekends off with there current pay structure.

JD stuff use to pay better now its all the same.

Good luck

ChicagoJohn and Mandeepsingh Thank this.
  6. Dino soar

Dino soar Road Train Member

Dec 8, 2017
    I can't tell you anything about 2019, but I called them several years ago and the rates that they gave me weren't even worth starting the truck.

ChicagoJohn and Mandeepsingh Thank this.
  7. pontiac467

pontiac467 Bobtail Member

Oct 14, 2008
    illinois
    I ran with them almost 1.5 years. Starting beginning of 2017

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.