Roadrunner transport

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by MR314, Dec 11, 2012.

1. txbd

txbd Bobtail Member

Apr 12, 2014
    Midwest
    When you started with Bruenger, how does it work with orientation? I guess I'm trying to play it all out it my head to make it easy. I guess I need to rent a vehicle, driver to Kansas for orientation, choose a truck after orientation etc. I'm just trying to be prep as best as possible. I'm going to call them just to find out but can you give me the heads up. Thanks

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. bigdad7

bigdad7 Road Train Member

Jun 6, 2010
    ks
    They have changed the orientation a bit last driver isent.through took three days.,.,,,,don,t know how the lp program works as far as getting truck etc might need to talk to doug and arrow

4. txbd

txbd Bobtail Member

Apr 12, 2014
    Midwest
    Thanks, I will look into it more. If there is any current drivers here on this board that recently went through Bruenger, feel free to post your input. Thanks

5. Kersey

Kersey Light Load Member

Feb 13, 2014
    txbd,

I just jumped ship from A&A to Bruenger. I went threw orientation the first of this week. I took my truck with me but was in orientation with two guys that were taking old Bruenger trucks. Monday morning they went out and picked from about 10 trucks available and by mid day Monday had lease agreements to sign for those trucks. Tuesday Leah who is in charge of the lease truck permits etc. had mine moved over and was ready to go but the two guys taking Bruenger trucks were finished Wednesday morning with all the leasing.

Orientation runs two days and then your talking to dispatch late the second day or early the third. Then on the road and gone.

bigdad7 is right about pay. My first load out paid better then anything that I hauled while at A&A and is about what most at Bruenger would consider average paying.

6. txbd

txbd Bobtail Member

Apr 12, 2014
    Midwest
    Kersey, That was very informative. You and bigdad7 have really been very insightful. I'm looking to get started, hopefully soon rather than later. I'm glad the process isn't that long and I can hit the road and start making money.

7. bigdad7

Jun 6, 2010
    ks
    Yeah you could get spoiled on some of the rates i did real good out of fl this week helloooooo produce and got 900 for a 200 mile load toward the house .....,thank you sir could i have anothet

8. Kersey

Kersey Light Load Member

Feb 13, 2014
    I took a National load out of KS going to Columbus, OH stopped by the house for most of today and will deliver in the am. Bruenger has a lot more in and out Ohio the the other guys and I am making a lot better for my efforts.

9. bigdad7

Jun 6, 2010
    ks
    And when you get home your phone dont never ring

10. txbd

txbd Bobtail Member

Apr 12, 2014
    Midwest
    Thats good to know. I hope they have a ton of freight coming towards the chicago area. I wouldn't mind going any where in tx either

11. Rebelboy

Rebelboy Bobtail Member

Apr 3, 2014
    How does leasing a truck through Arrow work with getting it through RRTS?
    I am wondering if I should do it on my own that way if I decide to get my own authority and trailer I can my own loads for what I want. Or if you do a lease purchase with Arrow through rrts would you be able to do leave and do your own thing?

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.