Roadrunner transport

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by MR314, Dec 11, 2012.

1. R.Hagar

R.Hagar Medium Load Member

Apr 2, 2015
    Kersey.... I would like to ask some questions about A&A... Can you pm me? Or would someone pm this guy for me.
    Thanks!

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Flareblitz

Flareblitz Medium Load Member

Jul 22, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Anyone know why they randomly call my phone telling me about loads they have? I work for Averitt not Roadrunner. It's getting annoying when the guy argues with me when I tell him he's calling the wrong number. Sounds like the same guy and it's happened for the past couple weeks.

average joe Thanks this.
  4. R.Hagar

R.Hagar Medium Load Member

Apr 2, 2015
    Someone put the wrong number in the system

unloader Thanks this.
  5. Flareblitz

Flareblitz Medium Load Member

Jul 22, 2013
    Indianapolis
    I figured that, but you'd think they would stop calling after I let them know instead of calling me all the time and arguing.

6. JR Baca

JR Baca Bobtail Member

Jun 9, 2015
    Geez! you dont get to pick your own loads! you get to choose the better of a few terminal loads and you have to wait 3-3 days for it! bad choice of company...

7. Terrence90

Terrence90 Bobtail Member

Oct 8, 2013
    Macon Ga
    Yea roadrunner done changed a lot I'm glad I left. They was starting the t2t thing with the trailers and it was failing guys waiting two to three days for load they was piss

Boy Howdey Thanks this.
  8. pigsooie

pigsooie Medium Load Member

Jan 25, 2013
    Beware drivers: All things I have read in this form are absolutely true about Roadrunner. Arrow truck lease is not worth the paper it's printed on. My truck has brokedown 8 times out of 9 months with major repairs scents my leased started in Sept 2014. There sister company R & M what a living nightmare..99% Tyson. Then transferred to Roadrunner terminal to terminal. That was a total nightmare as well..Cheap freight and the add on fees will kill ya. So now I'm at Truckload plus going bankrupt. Freight rates at a all time low plus the weekly trailer fee of 185.00 preweek. In SC booking another load to get close to home and abandoned ship. Roadrunner is a loser..bad apple...beware!

Terrence90, Boy Howdey and scottied67 Thank this.
  9. Boy Howdey

Boy Howdey Medium Load Member

May 22, 2013

I have my own truck now. About you what averaging on rates?

10. Moving Forward

Moving Forward Heavy Load Member

Jan 14, 2014
    New England, USA
    Interesting thread... Big Rock Trucking has been doing a lot of radio advertising for drivers in this area lately, and the ad refers people over to a JoinRoadrunner.com website. It sounds like this might be a good company to avoid...

11. t660man

t660man Bobtail Member

Jul 1, 2013
    Unless you run your own authority book your loads have a minimum of 4 month in reserve unfortunately you will be a slave for the guy making the real money. I left all that lease crap and run for myself. I use excellent brokers that pay within a week and so after 3 yrs on my own I'm average for 2nd quarter $2.77 per mile.

Terrence90 Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.