Roadrunner transportation and roadrunner intermodal

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Marine2018, May 9, 2018.

1. mjd4277

mjd4277 Road Train Member

Oct 4, 2015
    Fitchburg,MA
    Feds are gonna clean house,especially the SEC!

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. KaoMinerva

KaoMinerva Transcendent God

Feb 5, 2016
    My dumb buddy lease purchase with them and got fired in a week. He called a drug test 3 years ago lol

4. BekoMandella

BekoMandella Bobtail Member

Feb 15, 2019
    Does anybody know if roadrunner does hair test for their lease purchase. I been stopped smoking. I just don't know about the hair test

5. hotrod1653

hotrod1653 Road Train Member

Aug 29, 2009
    Somewhere in America
    I will forever hate Roadrunner. They ruined a great company in M. Bruenger.

Plus I always have a soft spot for Wiley Coyote. :D:D:D

Broke Down 69 Thanks this.
  6. x1Heavy

x1Heavy Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2016
    White County, Arkansas
    If you were live STOPPED by the law and caught wtih smoking etc in your vehicle, it's impounded and soon to be sold by state. It's gone once it's evidence value is no good to them.

There is no point in attempting to smoke for a year if you really want to be a trucker. You can have pot or you can have trucking, never both. Piggybacking onto a non drug test thread is not that good of a idea also. Im tell you these things to help you because I know many will not respond to you at all. There has been way too many posters join TTR, say they have a hard time with drug tests and oh by the way stopped smoking recently. Yea really? DUH. No wonder.

This is not a attack on you. There is a completely monitored and SEPARATE FORUM in TTR to post about your drug propblems related to trucking. In general the riff raff are kept out the door. But you need to share a little bit also. Trucking is extremely intolerant towards druggies and most of the time always have been.

snowlauncher, 88 Alpha and mjd4277 Thank this.
  7. Gemini504

Gemini504 Bobtail Member

Oct 22, 2019
    Yes

8. Gemini504

Gemini504 Bobtail Member

Oct 22, 2019
    Do not work here they WILL TAKE more money from you than give you. I was in the negative with them for 3 weeks after waiting 3 weeks for the first check which mean 6 weeks before seeing a check. Which was low might I add. They do not care about your life or what bills you are behind on because of the 6 week delay. If you go here look forward to not having an income for 2 months mind you they will still be taking out your truck note and fuel the entire time. Then if you decided to leave you have to wait 45 business days before being told you will not receive your last two pay checks. I'm was charged for items on the truck that wasn't broke when i left the company. Worse company I ever worked for they are a scam run away fast . you don't want to be in the hole I been in. The managers do not care about you or the type of predicament they put you in.

9. pigsooie

pigsooie Medium Load Member

Jan 25, 2013
    Sound's like R & M a Roadrunner company.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.