RoadRunner Transportation

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by kbwww2000, Feb 2, 2011.

1. jct3128

jct3128 Light Load Member

Jun 22, 2015
    I see the rates went up

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. FoolForTrucking

FoolForTrucking Bobtail Member

Dec 30, 2016
    Stay away. This place is a joke. They rape your paycheck, charge you for any and everything, won't compensate you for anything. If you have to use a broker to get out of a state where they don't have a terminal, they charge you. Not only for using the broker, but 90.00 for fuel advance fee. I haven't had a check for months even though I haven't had any home time. Terminals are a joke. Plan on sitting for a day or two waiting for a load. No one answers their phones and they are a bunch of liars and con artists. I'm stuck here for now and can nor wait to leave. If you want to lose everything you own, go days without eating then this is the place for you. If not stay away. YOU'VE BEEN WARNED. I only wish I had read the driver reviews before I came here because they are telling the truth.

4. Tgrambor74

Tgrambor74 Bobtail Member

Oct 29, 2017
    Dude.. Change jobs if you can't make more than 400... I make 2k after my expenses a weeklol

5. Williamsbrandonl

Williamsbrandonl Bobtail Member

Oct 29, 2017
    You're getting this working for RRTS?

6. 18w-80.000lbs

18w-80.000lbs Bobtail Member

Dec 2, 2017
    I'm seeing negative responses from a lot of owner ops & LP drivers. I'm going to the company side of Roadrunner, any RR company drivers on this thread with some input?

7. terryt

terryt Heavy Load Member

Apr 27, 2009
    they have no company trucks they are owned by other drivers or investors drive for them most are 1099 employee's you will starve but don't believe us and go see you for yourself

8. KinyattaDaPrada

KinyattaDaPrada Bobtail Member

Feb 16, 2019
    Roadrunner is one of the worst. They lie, some of the staff are incompetent,most don't do their jobs,they provide a list of numbers and they hardly ever answer,nothing's ever their fault,no communication,relay improper information,trailers aren't maintained,their CSA is unmentionable, so your a target for DOT,no support, hidden fees in the deductions. The only good is the money and the truck I had.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.