Roadstar Communications

Discussion in 'CB Radio Forum' started by chicknwing, Jan 20, 2014.

1. chicknwing

chicknwing Medium Load Member

Jan 4, 2014
    Charlotte, NC
    Anyone ever used this guy? Located in Whitehall, Ohio.

Thanks

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. rabbiporkchop

rabbiporkchop Road Train Member

Feb 9, 2012
    Wapwallopen, Pa
    I just heard one of his customers this morning. Sounded awful...

4. poppapump1332

poppapump1332 Road Train Member

Jan 2, 2010
    birdsboro,pa
    Only thing I know is I see his facebook page advertising his newly built radios prices seem pretty high to me.

rabbiporkchop Thanks this.
  5. delta5

delta5 Road Train Member

Sep 9, 2010
    Ohio
    Another hack and clip tune sounds like ####.

6. rabbiporkchop

Feb 9, 2012
    Wapwallopen, Pa
    I never heard of the guy until this morning.

7. Monster570

Monster570 Bobtail Member

Sep 5, 2017
    Northeastern Pennsylvania
    Wasn't overly happy with this radio to say the least. Yea the guy on the other end of the radio in Rabbi's clip was myself. #### that sounded horrible. Should have said something! The problems from what was supposed to be an out of the box converted radio with no "peak and tune" have been corrected as of today. The mod limiter was bypassed, modulation was maxxed out, coils were a mess and a hand full of other issues. Not exactly a happy customer :mad: but it's all repaired as of now. I'll give ya another shout Monday morning. I'll be passing thru around the same time.

8. rabbiporkchop

Feb 9, 2012
    Wapwallopen, Pa
    It wasn't my intention to embarrass you or criticize how your radio sounded directly. If I had been honest about how your radio sounded you might have been angry and not been honest about who worked on the radio so I complimented your radio so that you could feel comfortable mentioning the name of the person that worked on the radio . It was my intention to embarrass Roadstar Communications for taking your money and messing up your radio. I just thought you were an anonymous driver passing through that I would never hear again. If you want to shoot me a PM I could send you my number and make arrangements to stick around if you're going to be passing through at a certain time if you want to hear what it sounds like now. I just happened to be on my way home from work that morning. I get off work at different times everyday so it's kind of hard to predict ahead of time what time I'll be getting off work

Last edited: Sep 9, 2017
    Blaskowitz Thanks this.
  9. Monster570

Sep 5, 2017

No harm done! I'm actually glad I got to hear this. I had someone else mention to me earlier that it sounded over modulated so I was in the area of Bob's this afternoon and had him correct the issues. Reports so far are that it sounds like a radio should. I'll shoot you a pm. Thanks again

Blaskowitz and rabbiporkchop Thank this.
  10. Monster570

Sep 5, 2017
    Well ####, can't send you a message until I have completed 5 posts. 1 more to go haha

11. Monster570

Sep 5, 2017
    Ok, no useless posts......
    To the OP, Mr Ward (Roadstar Comm.) has quite the following on FB. He was always quick to reply to message and answered the phone when I called. I'm not here to knock his business or anything like that but I won't be doing any more business with him.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.