Roehl average Dry Van pay and other quesitons

Discussion in 'Roehl' started by RayBlaszak, Aug 20, 2015.

1. RayBlaszak

RayBlaszak Light Load Member

Aug 20, 2015
    Hello,

I will be headed off to Atlanta next month to start orientation as a new Dry Van driver as part of the National Fleet. I have been talking to my recruiters and fellow Roehl drivers (none of which are dry van).

Can any current dry van drivers or anyone with knowledge tell me how many miles per week I can expect to average?

Does anyone have any experience with the Veterans apprenticeship program?

And lastly can you bring your pet along once your truck is assigned or is there a waiting limit before you can?

Thanks,
    Ray

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Texnmidwest

Texnmidwest Light Load Member

Mar 6, 2015
    I am in the Midwest Regional Fleet and am getting around 2300 to 2500 miles per week. No complaints about the pay. They treat us well and keep us rolling.

They do have a pet policy but since I don't care to bring a pet along I am not up on the rules. But the way it was explained, once you get assigned a truck you pay a fee and you can bring your pet.

Lightside Thanks this.
  4. Lightside

Lightside Medium Load Member

Jul 4, 2015
    What's their Idle policy like? Apu's? I want to do the flatbed division. Hoping they stay true to their word on the hometime options. I live in the NW tho and they don't have any terminals out this way. I would train in Phoenix.

5. Texnmidwest

Texnmidwest Light Load Member

Mar 6, 2015
    They run EPU's in their trucks with auto start if the batteries run low. On auto start they do not log your idle time.

They will be true to their word on hometime.

6. aussiejosh

aussiejosh Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2009
    Airlie Beach QLd
    All depends on what your getting paid per mile and what you want in your pay packet at the end to week the driver that can get 3000+ miles is going to be smiling quite alot next pay day in the long run it really comes down to what your happy with.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.