Roehl Driver Check In Continued

Discussion in 'Roehl' started by Treefork, Jun 4, 2013.

1. kardolmer

kardolmer Road Train Member

Sep 2, 2012
    Monticello MN
    Ok so not only do i not get home last weekend. Now i have yet to get a load, Grrr you know your sending me down here make a plan to get me rolling when i am empty.

Took 30 mins to get empty and i have been sitting for hours ever since cause the stupid planners cant think ahead and have something lined up.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. The OSU

The OSU Medium Load Member

Feb 6, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Launching at 1600 with next two deliveries at midnight in Indy & Green Bay.
    Thinking about dedicated...less nights, 99% van loads (1% reefer), 70%+ D&H, home couple nights weekly (usually weekends) with 14 different consignees around Midwest (no east coast/Canada). 2500-2800 miles/wk. Can move back to National anytime if not happy. What's the downside?

4. Scott72

Scott72 Road Train Member

Apr 7, 2013
    Sitting at the shipper for 4 hours with no PP. Trying to get me back north closer to home but apparently nothing coming out of here. First time this has happened in a long time.

5. Scott72

Apr 7, 2013
    I feel your pain. Got unloaded at 0830 (took 15 mins), still waiting for a PP.

6. Scott72

Apr 7, 2013
    Makes two of us thinking about it. My family is suffering me being out here weeks at a time. I just don't want to drop my miles too much because I want to get the 120K done and fulfill my contract.

7. kardolmer

Sep 2, 2012
    Monticello MN
    Well if my miles stay somewhat decent my 120k will be done shortly and may just say f it and leave. Should of never let them talk me out of quiting.

8. kardolmer

Sep 2, 2012
    Monticello MN
    Lol a few minutes after posting that. I get a preplan 249 empty 912 loaded

9. coopnp

coopnp Road Train Member

Oct 9, 2011
    Orlando, FL
    I didn't say anything to the shipper for one. Second he was a day early to get loaded. An third it's common courtesy. I've done it for other drivers and same for me. Either way wasn't a big deal I went to Walmart and got food and stayed there. We were going to the same place with more than plenty of time to get there. We arrived 5 min apart he wasnt waiting for hours before me either.

10. Lantern

Lantern Road Train Member

Mar 8, 2011
    Deliverin Soda
    Lmao, #### ROEHL DRIVERS! Just kidding. Ran into one of y'all last week. Came running up to me to ask about why he can't get into the shipping and receiving door how it's key card access only. Then asked if I was coming to get him. Lmao! NOPE HEADED HOME! Though.... It is a dumb sign above a locked door only employees can get into at the plant. Don't understand that, see drivers getting upset all the time because of it.

11. Meltom

Meltom Road Train Member

Jan 24, 2011
    you should be sure to wear Roehl gear and walk in and out when Roehlies are there :)

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.