Roehl Driver Check In Continued

Discussion in 'Roehl' started by Treefork, Jun 4, 2013.

1. Scott72

Scott72 Road Train Member

Apr 7, 2013
    Nice! I ended up shutting down for the day, but got something for tomorrow that gets me towards home so no complaints I guess.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. kardolmer

kardolmer Road Train Member

Sep 2, 2012
    Monticello MN
    I can't pick up till 10 am tomorrow. But delivers Thursday not far from home. So maybe I'll get home this weekend. Next weekend I have to be home though. If they attempt to screw me over on that they will find the truck at one of their terminals and me gone. Told my son I will be home for his birthday.

on a side note iam getting a load of lumber. Sucky I have to dig my lumber tarps out.

4. goblue

goblue Road Train Member

Dec 23, 2012
    Grand Prairie, Texas
    petro i12 xit40 Hammond LA...us open final on Sirius 85

5. technoroom

technoroom Heavy Load Member

Nov 8, 2012
    At home, starting 7 days of hometime. Just finished up a pretty decent run.

6. coopnp

coopnp Road Train Member

Oct 9, 2011
    Orlando, FL
    Graveyard tonight F'ingham mañana

7. The OSU

The OSU Medium Load Member

Feb 6, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    That's a lot of empty miles. You in the middle of nowhere or a freight graveyard?
    Sitting at cons for a 2330 unload, no early unloading here. Then shipper (D&H) 10 miles away at 0100, then the search for parking begins on I65....agh.

8. kardolmer

kardolmer Road Train Member

Sep 2, 2012
    Monticello MN
    I always have big empty miles lately. I have at one point deadheaded 7 hours for a load. Makes no sence to me but whatever i get paid for it. In this case i am sitting with a step deck and i was really close to Logan. But step deck and Logan ussaly dont work out.

9. coopnp

coopnp Road Train Member

Oct 9, 2011
    Orlando, FL
    Idk if your talking about my post but graveyard refers to Gary lol if not then nevermind. I did d/h almost 300 miles for this load. Delivered glass pickle jars and p/u jars of pickles at the same place.

10. Scott72

Scott72 Road Train Member

Apr 7, 2013
    I pick up in Fort Smith , AR and drag it to the East St Louis yard, then presumably up north towards home after that. They must not have had anything going up north for the majority of today as I didn't get this PP until late this afternoon, a good 8 hrs after I sent in my empty call. My truck needs a PM so not sure if they'll route me in for that before or after home time.

11. KF7WTV

KF7WTV Medium Load Member

Aug 8, 2012
    RENO, NV
    Looking for t.s. parking in the middle of the night?! I don't know how you van/reefer guys do it! I have difficulty finding spots after 5pm some days/places.

Made it to stop #1's driveway in Paducah KY with 13 min left on my 14hr. Here's why....

Found an unbeaded trl tire at my Pilot fuel stop in W. Memphis, otherwise looked fine. Called maint, they sent me to Speedco across the freeway. After I got there, & the tire had rotated some, I saw the 1.5" wide chunk of metal buried in the tread. Got it replaced, got on my way in 1.5 hrs. Traveled on up to MO and then IL only to find the US-51 bridge over the Ohio is under construction and limited to trucks less than 19ft long. The kindly deputy posted there advised me to turn around and suggested an alternative route around to I-24 S into KY. THANKS FOR THE ADVANCED WARNING, IL-DOT! :biggrin_25513:

Oh well. Just another day behind the wheel!

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.