Roehl Driver Check In Continued

Discussion in 'Roehl' started by Treefork, Jun 4, 2013.

1. Ultra7

Ultra7 Heavy Load Member

Feb 21, 2011
    NE Ohio
    Maybe I will see you or Bayle when I come in for fuel in the morning.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Ultra7

Ultra7 Heavy Load Member

Feb 21, 2011
    NE Ohio
    At the last service plaza westbound on 80 in Ohio. I am relaying this load I picked up in Marion, NY in Oak Creek tomorrow. The plan after that is to get me to Appleton to get some work done on the truck.

4. Treefork

Treefork Road Train Member

Mar 22, 2008
    Northeast Indiana
    Should be there by 0900 hopefully.

5. DrFlush

DrFlush Road Train Member

Mar 22, 2011
    Upstate NY
    Are they back to making you empty out the truck again? Last time I left I didn't have to MT it out.

6. Bayle

Bayle Road Train Member

Aug 30, 2007
    Cottage Grove, MN
    He will answer soon about 15-20 min away if I calculated right. I'm waiting on him then fueling myself and taking off.

7. Treefork

Treefork Road Train Member

Mar 22, 2008
    Northeast Indiana
    Yeah I did. I get all the chains on cart, drag it in and the guy says "Hey you could just tell me how many you have, you don't need to bring those all in." Doh.

8. Meltom

Meltom Road Train Member

Jan 24, 2011
    If any of you guys are looking for some good eats, one of my former HML drivers just took over a BBQ place.

Grand opening for me tomorrow :) please come by and see me exit 329 i75 wildwood Florida behind the 75 chrome shop :)

9. BIGLEE500

BIGLEE500 Light Load Member

Jan 8, 2012
    shoot yeah, that pilot is a fuel stop for us...ill deffinatly stop in next load to orlando i get

Meltom Thanks this.
  10. coopnp

coopnp Road Train Member

Oct 9, 2011
    Orlando, FL
    I frequent that area as well let me know the name. It's behind the 75 shop or across the street? I had to watch the NASCAR race in the 75 chrome shop bc the twats at TA where watching Duck Dynasty ech...

11. goblue

goblue Road Train Member

Dec 23, 2012
    Grand Prairie, Texas
    Its been a few days.. dropped of rider at elkhart and delivered in eau claire. Took mt reefer to stpaul and grabbed a relay to LAnse, took a plt from there to oak creek. Had a nice lunch with a female roehl driver at dennys..had a nice chat with her. Grabbed relay at Oc and ran it thru the night to Flag City USA...now at Beaver Dam FJ with time on next load to complete a reset. Next stop Penn/NY border.

Not sure OSU on my rider and your relay, i think his was delivering into Maine. I had a big week for miles, nice drives too..upper wisc and mich were just great. Took a walk into LAnse and resupplied. The IGA store there is nice. Got a couple dvds at the movie joint too. No over the air tv up there. Gonna watch lincoln tonight, beaverdam not much better for free tv.

The trk stop here is huge..too bad they dont have big places like this in the far east.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.