Roehl Driver Check In Continued

Discussion in 'Roehl' started by Treefork, Jun 4, 2013.

1. GrayMule

GrayMule Light Load Member

Jun 16, 2012
    St. Louis Park, MN
    I like Savage rifles...very accurate and the price is nice also. Are to getting ready for some W-Tail hunting...Deer that is
    Got some ribs on the grill (FOR ME) and some chicken breasts for the wife. OH got to run I ran out of SUMMIT and the grill needs to be checked.
    Out on Wednesday. Do any of u use the St. Paul Park lot? My FM called me last time because I left my Tractor attached to my REFFER TRL. I was like yeah, it is clean
    and it is full of fuel for when I launch. Can't do that I guess, well I am not going to like picking up my next TRL that is not sweep or washed and needs fuel...

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. technoroom

technoroom Heavy Load Member

Nov 8, 2012
    I run out of St. Paul Park. I suspect they want to keep trailers "in the pool" for greater flexibility in case they are needed elsewhere while people are on hometime. Having them attached to someone's tractor prevents that, though I understand your point.

4. kardolmer

kardolmer Road Train Member

Sep 2, 2012
    Monticello MN
    If you take your truck home you can stay attached to a trailer. Thus why i dont park in Saint paul i take the entire rig home. When i have a nice trailer i do anything i can to keep it.

5. coopnp

coopnp Road Train Member

Oct 9, 2011
    Orlando, FL
    Local dweebs in Ellenwood term like to stay attached to trls and go home for the weekend. When nothing is available but that its infuriating. 2 more loads and I'll be home. Didn't want to stay in Gary so picked up a relay there and came to FJ in Hebron In. Delivered to Kraft nabisco morris il at like 1100 only to find out they don't open the gate or start work until 1700. So I took a shower and waited to do a drop hook bc for some reason that Kraft isn't 24 hrs. At least have security sign my paperwork let me drop and hook and haul ###. Did take a shower though so that's a plus

6. Bayle

Bayle Road Train Member

Aug 30, 2007
    Cottage Grove, MN
    Yeah it's bad "etiquette" to stay hooked unless just for a day. I unhook on home time as well.

7. Bayle

Bayle Road Train Member

Aug 30, 2007
    Cottage Grove, MN
    I grew up in Westfield 2 miles from where they are made. So along with them being a good rifle at a good price, I'm giving back to a local business from my hometown.

8. Ultra7

Ultra7 Heavy Load Member

Feb 21, 2011
    NE Ohio
    You sound like me, avoid parking in Gary at all costs. The only time I take a 10 there is if I am running late into the night.

9. Ultra7

Ultra7 Heavy Load Member

Feb 21, 2011
    NE Ohio
    In Appleton. Truck repairs are done so I will be rolling again tomorrow. Meet some other Drivers while I,was here. One Driver was just starting Phase 3 and they had him recover a truck in CT (He is from MA). Now I don't know who the previous Driver was but they just straight abused that truck. He had quite a list of issues and it only has about 210k miles on it. The other Driver brought a newer 63 in that some very pleasant writing on it about an O/O (Truck # was there). From what I saw somebody wasn't too pleased. Lol!

technoroom Thanks this.
  10. Scott72

Scott72 Road Train Member

Apr 7, 2013
    Same here. Gary is terrible right now. A total dust bowl and you can't use any facilities there anyway at the moment.

11. Treefork

Treefork Road Train Member

Mar 22, 2008
    Northeast Indiana
    Getting new DOT physical. Drug screens next. Went to kids baseball practice this morning.

Spent about 6 hours yesterday working on my fish tanks. Feeling good.

Scott72, Cheryl, Ultra7 and 2 others Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.