Roehl Driver Check In Continued

Discussion in 'Roehl' started by Treefork, Jun 4, 2013.

1. Bayle

Bayle Road Train Member

Aug 30, 2007
    Cottage Grove, MN
    Saw a bunch in eastern Indiana this morning, 3 in less than 20 mile stretch, and other across ohio, some cars on 90 in PA and NY too.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. DsquareD

DsquareD Road Train Member

May 21, 2009
    Green Bay, WI
    Had freezing rain this morning on top of last night's snow, which delayed my start of day. But for the most part it was incident free, at least I didn't pass any trucks in the ditch. Saw one lady sitting crossways, in her SUV, on an exit ramp after she spun out and smacked the guard rail pretty good.

The TA in Willington, CT was packed with a bus load of tourists this morning. The bus driver didn't feel safe driving, so he parked at the TA and then left about an hour before I did.

By the time I got to PA, I-81 and I-80 were pretty smooth driving.

Just have to add, weekend dispatch was real cool about parking. Told me not to leave until I felt safe and update them on any delays to my appointment when I was ready to drive.

4. DsquareD

May 21, 2009
    Green Bay, WI
    Leaving soon for Gary. Probably spend the night there.

5. jeepnut_nh

jeepnut_nh Medium Load Member

Jun 15, 2012
    Milford, NH
    Neenah for the night while Maint. replaces my 5th wheel air cylinder and checks a squeal that I highly suspect is an idler pulley going south.

relay should be here for me soon, heading to Jersey after a stop above Milwaukee.

6. DsquareD

May 21, 2009
    Green Bay, WI
    In Gary for the rest of the day. Hours all used up.

If anyone else stops in, look me up.

7. Bayle

Bayle Road Train Member

Aug 30, 2007
    Cottage Grove, MN
    Gotta love 90 around the lakes. Snow, sun, snow, sun, snow, snow, sun.
    Loves xt 241, OH. Two stopper in Warren. Rock salt. Just hoping nobody takes a bag or pallet in the night.

8. goblue

goblue Road Train Member

Dec 23, 2012
    Grand Prairie, Texas
    how late u up Dennis? fuel stop..IMA thinking around 2100-2200. currently central I'll on night shift.

9. DsquareD

May 21, 2009
    Green Bay, WI
    Not sure yet. Getting up early.

At Philly's right now across from the TA. Took the car and a couple of drivers.

10. technoroom

technoroom Heavy Load Member

Nov 8, 2012
    Back at same TA in Brookville PA that I was at last night. Pick up a load o' lumber a bit west of here in the morning, then back to southern WI. Hi-ho, hi-ho.

11. Projektf350

Projektf350 Medium Load Member

Mar 31, 2012
    I run 81 from Pittston,PA (lowes DC by the P-lot) to Kirkwood NY 81 x 1 all day 1-4 times a day and used to see 5-6 Roehl trucks a day. Last few weeks I've seen 1 total. Really need to flag one down to "borrow" a pack of trip sheets too since I never get to terminal and FM never mails me like he says haha.....anyone in the area? LOL

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.