Roehl Driver Check In Continued

Discussion in 'Roehl' started by Treefork, Jun 4, 2013.

1. technoroom

technoroom Heavy Load Member

Nov 8, 2012
    I had mine done a couple weeks ago, they sent me to the same place in Marshfield that does the whiz-quizzes.

Yep, my condo is/was a 2012 Prostar, flatbed grey.

My FM told me that each FOM (manager of FMs) has a list of the non-trainer drivers in their fleet that have condos, and it's just a matter of time until your number comes up.

I saw my new truck tonight, a teal-green 2013 Prostar with flatbed dressage. Cool. Will transfer stuff and equipment into it in the morning.

The OSU and jeepnut_nh Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. coopnp

coopnp Road Train Member

Oct 9, 2011
    Orlando, FL
    Did 2 stop today 1 in Chicago and other in Racine WI. Then D/H 120 miles to pick up a prelded trl for 20 mile loaded run camping out in Tinley park sams club. Then going to Gurnee Mills for a close to home load to ATL. Hopefully make it to KY or something where the weather is decent. Then home for the holidays for 70-80 degree weather. Had a good week last week to make up for the crapola this week but haven't been to NE in at least 2 months. Hopefully blowing this Popsicle stand in 2014 to pull a bottle locally for someone else. It's in the works.

Projektf350 and The OSU Thank this.
  4. goblue

goblue Road Train Member

Dec 23, 2012
    Grand Prairie, Texas
    Appleton 4 the night.... I've had a couple messed up appointment times this week too. they usually workout good...but not this week. maybe I will have to send in my first msg 58 soon.

5. Bayle

Bayle Road Train Member

Aug 30, 2007
    Cottage Grove, MN
    You won't. Sheep can't count that high.

Projektf350 Thanks this.
  6. DsquareD

DsquareD Road Train Member

May 21, 2009
    Green Bay, WI
    It's usually accompanied with a phone call. Seems like they answer a little faster too when you send a 58. Sometimes they even call you.

7. Bayle

Bayle Road Train Member

Aug 30, 2007
    Cottage Grove, MN
    Sometimes I just send in confirmation with a more reasonable time and date. Not the eta given.

8. Meltom

Meltom Road Train Member

Jan 24, 2011
    I can't remember my macro's what is a 58?

9. Scott72

Scott72 Road Train Member

Apr 7, 2013
    At the Beach. Go to pick up my pre-loaded trlr only to find out they're a full day behind. May not be ready until tomorrow. Oy.... Trying to get out of this and on to something else...

10. Scott72

Scott72 Road Train Member

Apr 7, 2013
    Non-commit...

11. Meltom

Meltom Road Train Member

Jan 24, 2011
    Yeah a non commit should get a phone call. Assuming your dispatcher is doing their job they should have confirmed you were able to do the load before sending it to your truck (unless the planner did it). ETA's should be set in the preplan for a time that is achievable by the driver. When there is a window it should be listed as well to give you as much information as possible.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.