Roehl Driver Check In Continued

Discussion in 'Roehl' started by Treefork, Jun 4, 2013.

1. Projektf350

Projektf350 Medium Load Member

Mar 31, 2012
    Past 2 days had me on the verge of handing in my keys. At the J I70 x 79 London OH. 7am at cons in Columbus. Hopefully the #### ups and bad luck are behind me now.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Scott72

Scott72 Road Train Member

Apr 7, 2013
    I think I saw you. I was up at 0530 ish. Hunkered down in Neenah tonight while they attempt to fix my cruise sensor issue. Had to relay a two stop P&G load that was due in Chicago at Costco in the morning. Shop guy said he had 4 trucks ahead of mine yet to take care of.. Yikes..

4. kardolmer

kardolmer Road Train Member

Sep 2, 2012
    Monticello MN
    I Was Tempted To Block You In lol

Meltom Thanks this.
  5. Scott72

Scott72 Road Train Member

Apr 7, 2013
    Funny you say that. Some dude with a reefer parked within two inches of my pass side sometime during the night. Reefer scared the #### out of me when it kicked on. On the other side was a cattle truck fully loaded... Oy...

6. GrayMule

GrayMule Light Load Member

Jun 16, 2012
    St. Louis Park, MN
    Have to P/U tomorrow in MPLS. So i call FM to let them know I will be out of route to park 15 minutes from cons. Sitting at home watching the game and will not see trk until 8:30 or 9 depending on when
    I go for walk! 2nd time in 13 months that it worked out so nicely....sure beats the flying hook or j or whatever you call it....

7. GrayMule

Jun 16, 2012
    St. Louis Park, MN
    RELAX they are testing your patience. Keep pushing and asking for more miles...run them all like you can't get enough and get there early. There loads to be had...my FM just said today that the planners were saying they are 20 loads behind!!! Oh yeah that it REEFER not flats or VANS...people got to eat!!!! Just look at some of the BIGGUMS out there....

8. GrayMule

Jun 16, 2012
    St. Louis Park, MN
    projektf350!!!!!
    RELAX they are testing your patience. Keep pushing and asking for more miles...run them all like you can't get enough and get there early. There loads to be had...my FM just said today that the planners were saying they are 20 loads behind!!! Oh yeah that it REEFER not flats or VANS...people got to eat!!!! Just look at some of the BIGGUMS out there....

9. Projektf350

Projektf350 Medium Load Member

Mar 31, 2012
    They want 550 miles a day. I want a faster truck.

10. GrayMule

Jun 16, 2012
    St. Louis Park, MN
    That's only 9.15 hrs of drive. Kick it!!! U such be happy and sleeping like a baby at nite. I love doing 600 in a day... everyday! Best is 663 and that trk would only do 61 MPH. I'm not out there it sit in GARY or any other trk stop otter that to trn and burn (10 hours off duty and back to drive)...

11. kardolmer

kardolmer Road Train Member

Sep 2, 2012
    Monticello MN
    Those #### T-hooks they want us to carry, yeah i needed them today. Thankfully i had them, 2 JD corn heads one is a twelve row the other is a 18 row. Kinda neat having them on the trailer nice light load and pulls nicely.

Treefork Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.