Roehl Driver Check In

Discussion in 'Roehl' started by Treefork, Oct 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kardolmer

kardolmer Road Train Member

Sep 2, 2012
    Monticello MN
    When i saw you at marshfield i knew who you were but i chose not to say anything till you said who you were. The beard gave it away back than though. Never seen you or your truck since.

Treefork Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. coopnp

coopnp Road Train Member

Oct 9, 2011
    Orlando, FL
    I heard a really good rumor about why they took the orientation vans away from students. Lol and fits into another reason to get you sent home b4 u he started. Never heard this one b4 made me laugh from a newbie tarp stretcher that was told from a instructor in Gary I believe. He said a student took the van a picked up a hooker for some fun. The hooker ended up stealing the van. Lmao. If its true or not made me laugh

Bayle and kardolmer Thank this.
  4. technoroom

technoroom Heavy Load Member

Nov 8, 2012
    Hess travel plaza, Monteagle, TN. Came up the mountain at 79400 GW hauling steel, niiiice and slooooowwwww. Deliver Monday AM to Dubuque IA.

5. Treefork

Treefork Road Train Member

Mar 22, 2008
    Northeast Indiana
    That's a nice little truck stop if I'm recalling correctly.

6. technoroom

technoroom Heavy Load Member

Nov 8, 2012
    Very nice. Excellent Chinese buffet a short walk down the road too. (With truck parking of its own!)

7. Ultra7

Ultra7 Heavy Load Member

Feb 21, 2011
    NE Ohio
    You sound like me whenever they want me to pull a reefer. I always tell them sorry not my specialty. I don't care if it is more money. Besides if I get hooked to reefer I might not be able to get rid of it. If you do it once they will expect you to do it all the time. Thanks but no thanks.

Treefork Thanks this.
  8. Ultra7

Ultra7 Heavy Load Member

Feb 21, 2011
    NE Ohio
    I will wave as I go by in a little bit.

9. Newtrucker83

Newtrucker83 Medium Load Member

Apr 15, 2012
    USA
    At home on medical leave. 5 more weeks!

10. Treefork

Treefork Road Train Member

Mar 22, 2008
    Northeast Indiana
    Ouch. Hope you're ok.

11. Lantern

Lantern Road Train Member

Mar 8, 2011
    Deliverin Soda
    Delivering in Kansas. I never realized just how much traffic is on i70... They need to widen it.. It took me 3 hours to go 100 miles because every company truck and their brother was passing each other creating a big back up of 4 wheelers.

Here's my rant.

If your truck goes 62, and the truck ahead of you goes 61... Don't step out when there's a lot of traffic to pass.... You are creating more problems then solutions. And for whatever reason, company drivers LOVE jumping out in front of me when I'm running the speed limit (70). I don't get it. Put your blinker on, ill slow down and let you over.. Don't cut me off...

This isn't aim at Roehl drivers at all. I didn't see a Roehl truck at all yesterday. But it's something every other companies driver does. I had a US XPRESS truck about clip my nose yesterday because he probably only checked his mirror once, saw me and didn't realize how fast I was going then got over without paying attention. Response I got on the CB? None. He didn't even pay attention to the car that ran off the road when he got back over.

TheTank Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.