Roehl Driver Check In

Discussion in 'Roehl' started by Treefork, Oct 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lantern

Lantern Road Train Member

Mar 8, 2011
    Deliverin Soda
    Lets do a Harlem shake video guys. Bunch of random truckers half naked and dancing on a video for the masses.. Can't help but improve our image.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. coopnp

coopnp Road Train Member

Oct 9, 2011
    Orlando, FL
    Aw ain't that sweet....where's it going? I'm headed south after this or should be at least. Don't jinx yourself my load delivers in Elk Grove Village IL on Monday and I'm relaying it there tomorrow by lunch. Just in time for your truck to be done for a heavy paper load with a Chicago rush hour evening appt time for live unload lol

4. Bayle

Bayle Road Train Member

Aug 30, 2007
    Cottage Grove, MN
    Sure lets do it!

You go first.

5. Bayle

Bayle Road Train Member

Aug 30, 2007
    Cottage Grove, MN
    Read post after that. Going to Kalamazoo. I'm headed for home, probably why I'm relaying, was a relay before going to shop. I'm at the J I-80 xt 77 IL. Had to go back and take weight off, otherwise would have made Gary tonight. About 30 min shy on 14 to make it.

6. Lantern

Mar 8, 2011
    Deliverin Soda
    Ill go first lol doesn't matter to me.

7. Bayle

Bayle Road Train Member

Aug 30, 2007
    Cottage Grove, MN
    I need to pick up some unicorn horn pasties, and a gator skin banana hammock.

8. Lantern

Mar 8, 2011
    Deliverin Soda
    So you recording by yourself then eh?

9. Bayle

Bayle Road Train Member

Aug 30, 2007
    Cottage Grove, MN
    Every night.

10. Treefork

Treefork Road Train Member

Mar 22, 2008
    Northeast Indiana
    Running recaps but movin along, burning the hours each day. Currently under a preloaded trailer from Carrollton, KY, where they strap over the tarps. :/ Headed to drop it in Lacrosse tomorrow (if I can make it) and then head to Oak Creek for a relay going to Ohio for Monday. I feel like a van driver dropping and hooking without the doors.

Also should be headed home by Thursday for 5 days. This is the longest I've ever stayed out, will be 25 days by time I get home. Don't like doing that to the kids but it kind of had to work that way because of last weeks oversize mess. Wife needs me home next weekend she has a big retreat thing at Church she's helping out on for 2 days. 2 solid days and nights of me and 5 kids, alone. Pray for me. :)

11. Lantern

Mar 8, 2011
    Deliverin Soda
    Idk how ya do it joe!

Over in the Fontana yard for the night. Headed down to Texas with a relay. Hope all of you guys are being safe out there.

Bayle Idk how ya do it in that small of a truck. Then again I really don't want to know lol

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.