Roehl lease program?

Discussion in 'Roehl' started by spinpsychle, Mar 22, 2009.

1. Dr. Venture

Dr. Venture Medium Load Member

Jun 29, 2008
    Ithaca, NY

Yeah, I loved my 9400 when I was a van driver. The one I got still has just under 100k on the engine warranty and the payments are significantly lower than the Columbias I was looking at. By the time the warranty is up I should have a decent amount set aside for maintenance besides the escrow account. It'll be ready just about the time I'm getting back from the West Coast.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. ETCH5858

ETCH5858 Medium Load Member

Feb 25, 2009
    I just figure that the honor program is up and I would make less running the hometime program so I got me my dog and am all ready. I like Dan he is a good guy and has been real helpful through all of this.

4. Dr. Venture

Jun 29, 2008
    Ithaca, NY
    I got a dog last time I was home, need to get him out here before the wife ruins him. I like Dan as well, been really good about keeping me updated on what's been available. I'll be sad to leave my FM's board since we get along really well but being a company driver isn't something I want to do much longer. There are better deals than the lease program but this is whats working best for me. Looking forward to having some control over what I do.

5. flatbeddin'

flatbeddin' Bobtail Member

Dec 7, 2008
    midwest
    Good luck everyone. It's a whole different world on the IC side; both good and bad.

6. Oldguynewjob

Oldguynewjob Light Load Member

Oct 7, 2008
    Il.
    Good luck to you both in the I/C side. Please post any observations both good and bad for those of us who may follow your path.

7. jyhm

jyhm Light Load Member

Mar 18, 2007
    New England, USA
    Hey ETCH, did you take Dave Ramsey's classes online or near Dallas/Home? Curious,.. cpy thx

8. ETCH5858

ETCH5858 Medium Load Member

Feb 25, 2009
    Took them through our local church, still have all the CD's and keep them in the truck.

9. jyhm

jyhm Light Load Member

Mar 18, 2007
    New England, USA
    Great! Its probably better than the class that Roehl makes you take. LOL. Let us know how the truck turns out, and the lease!

10. flatbeddin'

flatbeddin' Bobtail Member

Dec 7, 2008
    midwest
    A few things I thought I'd add. Roehl doesn't MAKE you take the business course. U can order it and roehl will pay for it but it's not mandatory. And contrary to belief the course is some pretty good stuff.

Dr. Venture and Baack Thank this.
  11. Dr. Venture

Jun 29, 2008
    Ithaca, NY
    Got into my truck today and launching for Texas in the morning. Not a bad run out the door. Switching equipment over was a nightmare though.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.