Roehl n getting my cdls

Discussion in 'Roehl' started by Detroit diesel 2000, Jan 8, 2017.

1. Powder Joints

Powder Joints Subjective Prognosticator

Sep 25, 2007
    Rosamond, SoCal
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Duurtipoker

Duurtipoker Medium Load Member

Nov 3, 2016
    Hagerstown, MD
    Experience does count. And only Grizzly knows what he can or can't do physically. He is the one with the experience of his body. You are not.

It wasn't an attack. It was pointing out you are being hypocritical. They are not the same. I don't know you personally, but I can read. Have been doing it for some time. You insist you know something you do not know. You want your advice taken about something you have knowledge in, truck driving, but refuse to listen to another man (Grizzly) who has knowledge in his limitations.

It doesn't get much clearer than that. And it's hard to take my own advice when I wasn't offering any. Making a simple observation.

Ed

4. Drpparker95

Drpparker95 Road Train Member

Jan 2, 2017
    Meridian mississippi
    I'm looking at getting my cdl and i am considering roehl. At first I wasn't because of a misunderstanding but now I am

5. IR0ND0G

IR0ND0G Bobtail Member

Oct 16, 2016
    I have spent months studying for CDL and which company I am going with. In the end, I chose Roehl because of the quality of the training/school, paid training, fleet options (more options once I'm experienced), and home time options. I can only speak for my situation and needs, but it was by far the best fit.

6. Drpparker95

Jan 2, 2017
    Meridian mississippi
    I was wondering how the equipment is and if they provide food and lodging and transportation to training

7. Duurtipoker

Nov 3, 2016
    Hagerstown, MD

Food and lodging, I was told yes by recruiter. I did not cover transportation with recruiter, but recall someone saying they don't provide transpo to training. I'm still more than a month away at least so haven't dug that deep yet.

Ed

8. Drpparker95

Jan 2, 2017
    Meridian mississippi
    Ok i am calling another company Monday and checking on them. They were verifying my information/application last week so i want to touch base with them and see. Im looking at roehl as a backup plan. Otherwise i have to wait until August and do the community college

9. Duurtipoker

Nov 3, 2016
    Hagerstown, MD
    Given the choice, I'd go the school route.

Ed

10. Drpparker95

Jan 2, 2017
    Meridian mississippi
    I understand but i barely make enough to get by. I make 400 a month right now and i don't see my hours going up

11. Duurtipoker

Nov 3, 2016
    Hagerstown, MD

So you didn't get the grant?

Ed

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.