Roehl Visible Tattoo Policy

Discussion in 'Roehl' started by Touk, Jan 2, 2014.

1. Touk

Touk Light Load Member

Nov 26, 2013
    Clarksville, TN
    When I talked to Kim a couple weeks ago she said mine wouldn't be a problem. She even mentioned someone there had a full body suit (maybe she was referring to you?) and some have long beards. She stated that they don't have a policy per se, but if they feel it interferes with your job on a safety aspect, they'll ask you to clean it up (facial hair length I'm guessing). Thanks for the input though Roy Lee, it's always nice to get things reconfirmed from guys doing the work.

Roy Lee Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Roy Lee

Roy Lee Light Load Member

Dec 14, 2011
    Frankfort,Ohio
    Yeah your Tats won't matter, when push comes to shove drivers are just warm bodies in the truck to any big company. There really isn't a hairs difference in any of the big companies. I switched to a local job where I am getting to do a bunch of different driving assignments with different equipment types. When I find an assignment that I like I will keep that assignment. Right now I am hauling Honey for a small family owned business. Roehl served the purpose of being my starter company. I would have stayed if it had not been for the health insurance cost. on the 7/7 fleet

4. sadams71444

sadams71444 Bobtail Member

May 5, 2013
    On last day of driver orientation at Gary Indiana. Not one mention of if we had tattoos.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.