[roehl]

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by roehl22, Feb 18, 2008.

1. jbc

jbc Light Load Member

Sep 6, 2007
    Eastern US
    Harley, I have no problem with you correcting someone's spelling/grammar. It should be done more often, in my opinion. Too many are given a pass on their terrible spelling, etc.

myminpins, my remark to you was with regard to your comment about bashing yet you tend to do the same. It doesn't matter who your comment was directed to(OP or Harley). You bash when it suits you...and that's fine. Some deserve it. But don't turn around and act like it's wrong when others are doing it.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. myminpins

myminpins Road Train Member

Sep 20, 2007
    Dartmouth, NS, Canada
    Sorry, jbc, I'm not a basher and never was. Your posts are quite intense at times, I've noticed, though.

This post isn't about bashing me so back off, please.

4. MO family man

MO family man Heavy Load Member

Oct 31, 2007
    Nunya, MO
    Breathe in...and release, in and release. C'mon I though this was all supposed to be in good fun and nothin' personal. The OP was torn apart on many levels and spelling was just one of them. I think any potential hire reading it and all that followed would come to the conclusion that the problem was with the OP.

5. roehl22

roehl22 Bobtail Member

Feb 18, 2008
    chicopee ma

I GUESS NO ONE HAS ANYTHING BETTER TO DO, BUT TO COMMENT ON THE SPELLING MISTAKES(ANY THEY KNOW WHO THEY ARE).

6. Moriarti

Moriarti Medium Load Member

Jan 15, 2007
    NW Indiana
    We had plenty of better things to do, but this had the most entertainment value at the time.

7. MO family man

Oct 31, 2007
    Nunya, MO
    :biggrin_2559::biggrin_2559::biggrin_25514::biggrin_2559::biggrin_2559:

Sad part is his complaints were addressed, then his spelling was destroyed.

8. Moriarti

Jan 15, 2007
    NW Indiana
    Mo, you're a trainer. What sorta pretrips do you do? When I got trained (which is vastly different than the pretrip I needed to call out for my cdl exam) it was "check the fluid levels, check the lights, ok, let's go! if we have any other problems, we'll call maintenance."

9. MO family man

Oct 31, 2007
    Nunya, MO
    Only answer I can give is I follow all FMCSA regulations. What you do out there is between you and God.

10. Moriarti

Jan 15, 2007
    NW Indiana
    On a related note, I've found it very effective, when inspected, to just wave my hand at the officer and say "You don't need to see my logbook, everything is in order... I'm free to go."

and then I leave, and if they snap out of their stunned state, I just say I heard it, so I assumed it was the officer that said it.

George Lucas loves Truckers.

11. MO family man

Oct 31, 2007
    Nunya, MO
    Engage your cloaking device to keep out of that predicament in the first place.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.