[roehl]

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by roehl22, Feb 18, 2008.

1. Tip

Tip Tipster

Mar 18, 2006
    ON STRIKE
    Odd, I meant the ficticious 'perfect' company isn't hiring. This is because it would never lose drivers. There are outfits in the industry that actually come pretty close to perfect, though.

Roehl is hiring. You'll have to decide on your own what that means. Just think of the extremes when choosing a company. On one end is the near-perfect company that hires two drivers a month. On the other end is a company like England, a company whose turnover is > 200%. Roehl is somewhere near the 'better' end.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. New Driver

New Driver Light Load Member

Feb 7, 2008
    Jonesboro, GA
    Tip I am pretty sure that I read it some where before but have forgotten the answer to this question. If you don't mine me asking, but who do you work for?

4. Tip

Tip Tipster

Mar 18, 2006
    ON STRIKE
    I used trucking to get my college degree, and after I graduated I left the industry in a cloud. I even dumped my CDL. But I HAVE been out there in the trenches.

Right now I work for a company that makes totem-pole toothpicks and tin-foil hats. It's been in business since 1971.

Seriously, though. I don't tell people about myself on sites. I like to keep my affairs private. It's none of anyone's business who anyone else here is. Keeping everything anonymous is best.

5. New Driver

New Driver Light Load Member

Feb 7, 2008
    Jonesboro, GA
    Well excuse me................:biggrin_2559:lol:biggrin_2559:.............I just asked. I see you in several post on different companies and just thought I'll ask. Thanks.

6. Tip

Tip Tipster

Mar 18, 2006
    ON STRIKE
    You can be excused, New, no problem. You are new, after all. You've not been around the blocks on sites like this one. Keeping your ID to yourself is best. You'll have to take my word for it. Well, my word and the word 'vindictive'.

7. odd_artist

odd_artist Bobtail Member

Jan 27, 2008
    River Falls, WI
    Oooooooohhhhh.........I just love a tall, dark, mysterious man!
    Tip, I fully understand the need. I work in an industry where the slightest blush of a rumor can kill your career. There's times I NEED to vent, but I can't even go to the neighborhood dive to have a drink and do so without consequences.
    So far as hubby goes, I can only admit he works for Swift, and the names I drop would only be recognized by a select few, as they are nicknames. One can't be too careful when buzzing like a fly through the thick, treacherous tangle known as the World-wide Web. Too many nasty spiders out there.

8. MACK E-6

MACK E-6 Moderator Staff Member

Sep 19, 2005
    Baltimore, MD
    I would not even have mentioned his company. All that's necessary would be one stooge in a HR dept with too much idle time looking at this website to spy even ONE company related number.

9. Croosbronx Expressway

Croosbronx Expressway Light Load Member

Oct 27, 2009
    Bronx, NY
    What?? If I decide to type or write something bad about a OTR company. I'll be blacklisted or Blackballed?

Is this America? Wasn't it founded on the basic principal freedom of speech? What he we become?

10. roehl22

roehl22 Bobtail Member

Feb 18, 2008
    chicopee ma
    Dude Im doing awsome at my new trucking job, I will never go over the road again.

11. HowUDoin

HowUDoin Bobtail Member

Aug 20, 2009
    Western PA
    classic :biggrin_2559:

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.