Rood Trucking (RTC)

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Bfr38, Jul 19, 2017.

1. Bfr38

Bfr38 Medium Load Member

Nov 26, 2012
    Ohio
    Rood Trucking is a horrible company! They treated me great for almost two years, but around month 3-4 I couldn't do anything right!! First off the trucks are governed at 60 and 62. There is cameras in every truck and they write you up for stuff you don't do. Randy that works in safety is a piece of ####! He wrote me up saying I ran a stop sign on a Rd that doesn't even intersect! I worked six days a week for them. I was never late once, never called off, nothing! I was training a guy no one told me anything. I asked the guy I was training if he was filling in and he said I'm working three days here. So my hours got cut in half which was only 28.5 week so that went down to 14.25 and before I quit they had a post on indeed. They were trying to hide it so they could hire someone else and then fire me, but I got the last laugh. I left the truck at the lot never came in and resigned right then and there! Pat, Rick, and Randy are all three liars!!! Pat is over operations, Randy in safety and Rick does the hiring.

kimbosa Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. White Dog

White Dog Road Train Member

Feb 11, 2008
    Iowa
    Never heard of them....but they DO sound rude.

Bfr38 and kimbosa Thank this.
  4. kimbosa

kimbosa Medium Load Member

Jul 4, 2011
    lufkin texas
    The name alone says it all! Rood are rude!:)o_O

Bfr38 and JimmyWells Thank this.
  5. Bfr38

Bfr38 Medium Load Member

Nov 26, 2012
    Ohio
    Lol, for sure!!

6. Bfr38

Bfr38 Medium Load Member

Nov 26, 2012
    Ohio
    I literally LOL, but I always thought that too. There name ha ha

kimbosa Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.