Running with JCT, Part Deux

Discussion in 'John Christner' started by drloveofdfw, Feb 13, 2014.

1. MachoCyclone

MachoCyclone Road Train Member

Jun 13, 2012
    Texas
    I will be at the yard on Monday also. Time to renew my medical and figured it would just be easier parking wise to get it done there at the yard.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Kamkor

Kamkor Road Train Member

Jan 18, 2012
    Wellington, TX
    Pretty sad at the Ochelata Walmart DC. The owner of the dirt lot that trucks could park in if you were brave enough, cut a trench across the entrance and put up tons of no trucks signs down the road. Apparently they got tired of cleaning up after children and blocked it off. Can't call them truckers because that's an adult title.

Glad Walmart let me in 1.5 hours early. Was just going to post up at that lot.

Jarhed1964 Thanks this.
  4. Steel Tiger

Steel Tiger Road Train Member

Jun 6, 2012
    Orlando, FL
    I parked there once, years ago. Never again. Its safer to drive on the craters of the moon.

MachoCyclone Thanks this.
  5. TAfool

TAfool Medium Load Member

Dec 8, 2012

Just 2ish miles up the road is a truck stop. Yes, it cost $5 but I will gladly pay that rather than hit that lot. Saw a Stevens laid over in that lot. It eats trucks. OC to truck stop can be traveled without tripping the unmagic box.

TA

6. Kamkor

Kamkor Road Train Member

Jan 18, 2012
    Wellington, TX
    Well no one can drive in that lot anymore anyway.

7. MachoCyclone

MachoCyclone Road Train Member

Jun 13, 2012
    Texas
    I was never brave enough to go in that lot. It's been a while since I have been there, but there was a tow truck that got stuck pulling another truck out of that mess.

8. Steel Tiger

Jun 6, 2012
    Orlando, FL
    The owner did every truck driver a huge favor by closing it off. Most won't or don't realize that.

Kamkor and MachoCyclone Thank this.
  9. kanidana

kanidana Heavy Load Member

Aug 21, 2010
    Mesa, AZ
    Hi, has anyone pulled money from their efs cards? I know machocyclone was complaining that he couldn't get money from the ATM. I just registered on their website and I noticed they also have an option to auto transfer the funds to your checking account. Anyways, just checking because I'm thinking about getting some of the 100 plus I have banked up for use at the tolls in Florida. Thx

10. crxdc

crxdc Road Train Member

Jun 24, 2013
    Las vegas NV
    I refuse to pay ATM fees. I just transfer to my bank account

11. Steel Tiger

Jun 6, 2012
    Orlando, FL
    I believe there is a fee to transfer the funds too. I'm not positive. I was told the only way to get your funds fee free is to use your EFS card as a debit card for purchases.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.