Running with JCT

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by Sharpp, Jul 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CondoCruiser

CondoCruiser The Legend

Apr 18, 2010
    Tennessee
    Do you have plans too?

Using us for referrals. PM me for more information, come to FB and we'll talk some more, here's my social contacts... In other words use this site to find them and directing them off site for the sale so they don't get caught.

Us mods are here busting our butts to keep this a readable forum not cluttered with everyone asking for referrals and other spam. We don't make a dime. How about sharing some of that weasel money they are making on our dime and my wore out fingers.

Them guys are making serious money. I'll tell you a good story and even do your laundry for that.

Some of you don't get it. Let me come to your house and set up a store. I mowed your yard. What's the problem? :)

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. floatnlikefiber

floatnlikefiber Light Load Member

Far as I'm concerned anybody that takes someone's word for how a company is in an open forum is an idiot. Do your own research and ask driver's face to face. But I think the moderators have to understand when someone talks about how good they have it at their " good trucking company" that in a way is subliminal recruiting huh!? I talked about my driving with a company and people went out of their way to try and get my truck number or message me just so I would get a bonus. I have never taken a referral bonus or given out my truck number but it's just people seem to want to help you for helping them go figure"human nature"? If you try to live vicariously through the tales in this forum so be it, but if you're planning on starting a business this is only one of many tools you can use but the most important one is your brain.

4. Warrior's Lance

Warrior's Lance Light Load Member

Mar 15, 2012
    NW Indiana
    Plans? I assume you mean plans to go JCT? I don't even have a CDL-A yet, so Sharpp, and all the other JCT guys cannot get a referral fee from me. If I did have a CDL, I'm much more interested in pulling a skateboard. I just have been following this entire thread because I like the fixed and variable lease plan.

Honestly, all I asked the question for was because I wanted a clear and concise definition, so that no one else gets banned.

If I offended ya, well, sorry, seriously, I must typed something in wrong to have done that.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2014
    Jarhed1964 Thanks this.
  5. KeithT1967

KeithT1967 Road Train Member

Nov 12, 2008
    Springfield, Ohio
    The site owner can set all the rules he wants, its his site and that's his prerogative.

That said, I'm thinking there's at least the appearance of a double standard. It doesn't take much scanning of the performance forum to discover several members are making quite a bit of $$ from contacts on here. Some of the postings over there blatant in directing people to offline contact. I don't recall seeing the site owner and 3 admin posting in a 30 minute period on any of those threads.

Jarhed1964 Thanks this.
  6. luvtotruck

luvtotruck Road Train Member

Jul 30, 2013
    Phoenix Arizona
    Guys/Gals these Moderators are being fair and patient with this, I'm sure Sharpp will be back, he will have a collar on that bits him every time he thinks of a referral statement and with that we will move on from this and the thread will go on and more will be impressed to check into JCT not by the fact that someone wants to recruit you but that you are able to window shop and look through the windows right into the show room with them even knowing you are standing there, This too will pass. Just be safe you guys who just came out of Ornamentation be careful till you get into a groove. Good Luck.

7. Soule_Man

Soule_Man Light Load Member

Nov 7, 2012
    Fayetteville, NC
    I just wanted to point something out here . The bonus for JCT is not 2500. It is broken up in 500 intervals over a year period.The only way they would get 2500 is if their recruit makes it a full year. Which would be amazing because we see how retention rate is on all trucking companies and it is even worse at a lease company. I am not on anyones bandwagon but I know it is hard for some of these people to make it a year. But it is definitely a lot easier with the help of a mentor like sharpp or traffic.

Also if 507 was a recruiting problem wouldn't it have been removed at any time and the offender warned at the time of infraction.
    Thanks

8. luvtotruck

luvtotruck Road Train Member

Jul 30, 2013
    Phoenix Arizona
    There are several drivers who make it at JCT Over the year mark thus the $2500.00 but that is for those guys who make it but their requirements are a little more strict, as in my situation, I have not got the recent experience they are looking for and till I get that they don't want me. As far as the post 507 I am sure he was warned at that time, I don't know for a fact but I'm sure the mods saw it and jumped on it. They have word association software that alerts them to the proper words. But Man he will be back, he will be fine. Allow him to enjoy the time away. Be Safe bro. Let us know what is happening out there.

The Challenger Thanks this.
  9. Oscar the KW

Oscar the KW Going Tarpless

May 19, 2011
    Alright folks, lets put the past behind us and move on. If we continue down this path then this thread will be closed.

DenaliDad Thanks this.
  10. Jarhed1964

Jarhed1964 Road Train Member

Jun 22, 2007
    Charlotte, NC
    Well I wouldnt say the biggest step, but....

Left Tulsa on the way to deliver oranges to Pottsville PA. Figuring on topping off in Fenton MO at $3.69. Will top off def too. Last of the cheaper fuel before Indiana, Ohio, and PA. Running at 64mph.

Northern Lights and luvtotruck Thank this.
  11. Jarhed1964

Jarhed1964 Road Train Member

Jun 22, 2007
    Charlotte, NC
    Truck is a mess. Barely time to grab my stuff out of the hotel, get a spare key made, a lock, thermometers, and load locks, then hooled and booked. Using mcp100 which is very very slow. Doesnt show me how much drive time is left while I am driving and doesnt mount to dash, so gotta do time management old school style.

Im going to have a "fun" time trying to organize this truck to find a place to sleep when I stop. HA!

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.