Running With Shipex

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by atruckr, Oct 20, 2018.

1. atruckr

atruckr Road Train Member

May 14, 2011
    Victorville CA
    Hey Dekeons, no physical ability test just have to be current on your DOT physical of course.
    I didn't think i was going to like the opti idle but it's actually been great. No problem staying cool i just crank the setting up to full cool if needed and it will freeze your ### out in 120 temps. I like it a lot now. Works kinda like a diesel APU except it's your truck idling and these trucks are so quiet now you hardly notice it. Also when battery is low it automatically starts up to charge

dekeons Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. atruckr

May 14, 2011
    Victorville CA
    Forgot to answer idle truck if needed. Besides the opti idle and or APU on older trucks the truck will stay idling below 34 and above 76 degrees. Also if you are running laptop or appliance it will idle to charge the battery. Things such as microwave draws to much power at first to kick on opti idle so I'll just kick on the temp all the way to idle while cooking.

Bumper and dekeons Thank this.
  4. Bumper

Bumper Road Train Member

Feb 8, 2008
    Kingsport, Tennessee
    My doc changed me to Glipizide. One 10 mg tab with every meal and a once a week shot of Ozempic. Numbers have dropped drastically. Best I have been in years. Very pleased.

JoeyJunk and atruckr Thank this.
  5. atruckr

May 14, 2011
    Victorville CA
    Rockin and Rollin..Delivered in Elkton Maryland, picked up out of Baltimore and on my way to Lewisville TX with a Frozen load. Should be there Thursday.

Running down 81 to 40 and across. My cousin runs this area a lot so trying to maybe stop and grab a lunch with him on the way. Will see
    Roll on
    Andrew Pier

mattbh23, Vic Firth and GladhandSW Thank this.
  6. atruckr

May 14, 2011
    Victorville CA
    20190502_072322.jpg Sorry Swift drivers i couldn't resist. Just having fun

Last edited: May 2, 2019
  7. atruckr

May 14, 2011
    Victorville CA
    So Im about 433 miles from delivery. Unfortunately my DM called yesterday and said this load we thought was a 24/7 open window turned out to be a midnight hard appt. I could be there about 13:00 today but thinking best approach would be leave later and arrive with hours available instead of showing up early and running out. There is no parking at customer or on the street :confused:

Vic Firth, mattbh23 and motocross25 Thank this.
  8. mattbh23

mattbh23 Heavy Load Member

Dec 19, 2011
    Benton Harbor, MI
    Booked on a run going to SLC from Oregon,OH....went by the house for my 10 and I guess I will get my Drivers License renewed, so it will be here by the time I get back.

Checked my miles for April 14,483....doesn’t seem like it, but hammer down

9. atruckr

May 14, 2011
    Victorville CA
    Good job!
    I got 12,753 For April its bonus area which is cool.

mattbh23 Thanks this.
  10. mitrucker

mitrucker Road Train Member

Dec 15, 2010
    Lapeer, MI
    Nice work there driver.

11. otterinthewater

otterinthewater Road Train Member

May 10, 2018
    Santa Barbara, Ca
    I talked with Jason in recruiting the other day. This thread is what led me there. I don’t see a whole lot of complaining or attack posts in here.

Sounds like everything is up to snuff. Anything I’m missing?

atruckr and motocross25 Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.