Running With Shipex

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by atruckr, Oct 20, 2018.

1. atruckr

atruckr Road Train Member

May 14, 2011
    Victorville CA
    Yeah it's convenient having the Sapps next to our yard. Especially when stuck doing a reset there

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. atruckr

May 14, 2011
    Victorville CA
    So last month I hit 12800 miles. That's a little extra bonus money of about $600 productivity and about $100 bucks for the safety! Yahoo! It's been awhile since I hit the bonus level so that was cool.

Last edited: May 12, 2020
    Vic Firth, TokyoJoe and Lonesome Thank this.
  4. atruckr

May 14, 2011
    Victorville CA
    So after that Chester NY run, they sent me up to New Hampshire to pickup some Yogurt and take it to Dallas.

Currently in route on this one. The schedule on this load is a little tight gotta be there by noon tomorrow.

Should be okay though. Truck on!

Vic Firth, Lonesome, Bumper and 2 others Thank this.
  5. atruckr

May 14, 2011
    Victorville CA
    So had to change my normal running schedule to make delivery on time with this Dallas load. Getting up at 2am EST :biggrin_2556:. Was not fun but all in all i got through it ok, it took me couple of days to get use to it though.

Also, along the way sense leaving Salt Lake with this trailer, there's been this tire that was bother me. Everytime I looked at it, it seemed to be worse.

Finally just bit the bullet, called our maintenance team, sent pictures we discussed it and they said just go ahead and get it replaced. Stopped at our friendly Love's (We have national account there) and got it fixed. Moving on. 20200514_095200.jpg 20200514_112911.jpg

Last edited: May 15, 2020
    Rugerfan, Bumper, Upinsmoke and 4 others Thank this.
  6. sadwar

sadwar Road Train Member

Jul 8, 2012
    Lockport, IL
    Glad to hear you're still doing well @atruckr

atruckr and Upinsmoke Thank this.
  7. atruckr

May 14, 2011
    Victorville CA
    Thanks man!

Upinsmoke Thanks this.
  8. atruckr

May 14, 2011
    Victorville CA
    In the door making delivery Lebanon PA. Beautiful morning here. This is one of our Fersenius deliveries shipped out of Salt Lake UT. It's probably been over year since i been to this one. Parking at the end of the street available, but they will come out and wake you up at 4:30 am:biggrin_25518: to put you in the door. lol
    20200601_052256.jpg

Rugerfan and Upinsmoke Thank this.
  9. atruckr

May 14, 2011
    Victorville CA
    So I get to deadhead all the way over to Solon OH. and pick up my next load heading back to Springville UT.

Vic Firth, Lonesome, Bumper and 2 others Thank this.
  10. Bumper

Bumper Road Train Member

Feb 8, 2008
    Kingsport, Tennessee
    So I am once again a Retired Person. I cleaned out my Ship Ex truck yesterday and drove home to Fernley Nevada. It was time to make our last move and get settled in for our real retirement. So we sold our home and will be moving to Tennessee later this month. Heading down there next week to look at properties. Looking back at the year I worked here the only real beef I had with them was home time. They could use some improvement in that area.

Thanks to @atruckr for recruiting me. We had some good times and I have a new friend. Winner Winner Chicken Dinner! Stay safe my friend.

Rugerfan, Vic Firth, atruckr and 6 others Thank this.
  11. motocross25

motocross25 Road Train Member

Sep 23, 2010
    Overland Park, KS
    Congratulations. Enjoy your retirement!

Bumper and Upinsmoke Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.