Russian Crooks

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by jamesgstewart110669, Sep 27, 2022.

1. LoneRanger

LoneRanger Road Train Member

Jun 3, 2018
    same thing the Indian said and the Mexicans as well. The black however woke up here.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. ProfessionalNoticer

ProfessionalNoticer Road Train Member

Apr 25, 2021
    Yet you're both still here taking advantage of the, "robbing". Make a stand and return to the homelands of your ancestors.

4. Still undecided

Still undecided Heavy Load Member

Aug 21, 2019
    You could be like like that white politician who had the fake Twitter account stating he was a gay black man.

5. TB John

TB John Company Shill of BYOB & CBD

Dec 28, 2008
    So what were these folks before they came to America, Sunday school teachers?

6. MartinFromBC

MartinFromBC Road Train Member

Oct 19, 2018

Why does your story sound like bull sh.. to me.
    And who gets paid that quickly?
    If you want daily pay go find a shady, cash under the table business, not a place with payroll.
    I guarantee you that I will not be paying you right away for work either, does that also make me a bad person.
    Grow the ##.. up and put on your big boy panties, stop whining, go to work, and do your job really well, wait for pay day to roll around whenever that is, then say thanks for the job and pay.
    You james have to be in the top 1% of annoying internet users, and need to grow up, grab a brain, some common sense, be more grateful, and shut up more.
    By the way, I know a few former Russian people, they are great people, and i trust them a lot more than the average person.
    It's ######## like you who really make me hate the internet some days, and #### tired of reading all the posts by whiners who complain about their jobs, instead of being thankful for their giving you employment.
    Maybe you're better suited to a job selling womens clothing at a department store, and then going home to your grandmas house you live at and asking her what she made for dinner.

Any way you slice it, grow the #### up, and work hard, and be grateful.
    Also be really careful with your big mouth, because oneday that mouth of yours is going to get you in trouble, and someone will beat some manners into your cry baby ###.
    A little boy like you wouldn't last 2 minutes hauling at a construction site or logging show.

7. bryan21384

bryan21384 Road Train Member

Sep 18, 2009
    Memphis, TN
    For the same reason people get taken by US Citizens. They get seduced by the look, the money, the end result. It's a lot of gullible people and they like to feel good as opposed to just being good. It ain't just foreigners that are crooks....just so you don't forget.

8. REO6205

REO6205 Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

Feb 15, 2014
    California.
    A little irritable this morning, are we?

9. PoleCrusher

PoleCrusher Road Train Member

Aug 26, 2014
    LLMF
    I get paid immediately upon delivery. Super shady company too.

Atwt and Another Canadian driver Thank this.
  10. MartinFromBC

MartinFromBC Road Train Member

Oct 19, 2018

Sorry.

Just get irritated by cry babies whining about their jobs.
    They applied, got hired, and instead of being grateful, they grumble.

If they think it's so easy to run a company, and obviously they would be great at it, why not open their own, and treat everyone they hire like gold.

May i suggest that they only work their employees 4 hours per day, 2 days a week, pay them $50,000 / month, and give them each a Rolls Royce for a Christmas bonus yearly.

11. Lennythedriver

Lennythedriver Road Train Member

Feb 14, 2020
    I don’t think it’s fair to say, “all” Of any group. Are there bad Russian owned a trucking companies around the Chicago area? Of course there are. But they’re not all bad. A buddy of mine drives for a Russian old outfit out of the West Coast and he says it’s the best trucking job he could ever dream of. Every time he turns around they’re handing him a bonus or this or that and they pay him very well. All new equipment as well.

There’s plenty of really bad outfits that aren’t Russian owned. As for the OP, If they really and truly ripped you off for $9000, get a lawyer and take them to court. Usually just sending them a stern letter from a lawyer with a threat of a lawsuit for a lot more than just the 9000 they owe you would get them to come around. Real quick. If they actually truly ripped you off and stiffed you like that they could be on the hook for a lot more than $9000.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.