Rv towing

Discussion in 'Expediter and Hot Shot Trucking Forum' started by Ddr1992 579, Sep 13, 2018.

1. ZVar

ZVar Road Train Member

Sep 10, 2010
    Flint, MI
    You get screwed by looking for cash only labor (day jobs), and because of that you continue to look for cash only labor...

I've see some real winners here, but man that takes the cake....

Here is a hint. Nobody cares about the reputation of day laborers. Whoever told you that is an idiot. You simply work for someone else the next day if there is an issue.

Sorry, but until you realise you do have worth, and actually try to pull yourself up from that predicament no one can help you. You will always be throwing yourself back down.
    As for making fells than $450 (or whatever) I've never seen a place that limits the amount you can make. What will happen is the free money you are getting will be reduced or even go away. Almost always on a 2/1 relationship. But even if it is a 1/1 relationship, well at the end of the day you will be making more money so what's the big deal if the "free" money goes away?

91B20H8 and Lite bug Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Ddr1992 579

Ddr1992 579 Medium Load Member

Sep 10, 2018
    Would i still have this much flak if i got a job in the produce industries or construction fields or even lawn services? It shouldn't be too much trouble to get a fews days of work as a driver driving a pickup truck with trailer to a tractor trailer driving for a ranch/farm (private employer)? I lost a job making $600/week 4 times because of the other workers and the people that where giving work tickets played favoritism and i would go from making $600/wk to sitting around for weeks on end and they set me up to be physically abused by the people they made the contract with, i almost severed a vein on my right arm pulling rebar out of a roll off w/o gloves because the boss said that if he can then i can too... I had a 1in gash on my right arm and the people i worked with laughed and i had to tie a makeshift torniquite( cant remember how to spell that) around my arm until i got of work...

Last edited: Sep 23, 2018
  4. ross074

ross074 Bobtail Member

Sep 26, 2018
    Yea plenty good

5. Crusader66

Crusader66 Road Train Member

Oct 21, 2016
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.