S&S Transport

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by LDYTRUCKER, Sep 5, 2018.

1. LDYTRUCKER

LDYTRUCKER Light Load Member

Sep 4, 2018
    Anniston, AL
    Oh, wait, seriously? I never would have guessed this truck was bad at all. Wow. Now I know who I'm gonna have detail my personal vehicle if that's the case lol!

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Metallica88

Metallica88 Medium Load Member

Nov 27, 2017
    What percentage of the loads you guys get have more than 1 stop?

4. bigkev1115

bigkev1115 Road Train Member

Oct 23, 2009
    Alexandria, AL
    Probably 25%. Most of the time its a pick up and deliver. However, this next load I m on will probably be a multi pick load because its for our biggest customer. They will call us, and tell us where to pick up another stop

Metallica88 Thanks this.
  5. bigkev1115

Oct 23, 2009
    Alexandria, AL
    Are you saying that you re going all the way back to Grand Forks for a detail? lol. I detail cars on the side when I m at home

6. LDYTRUCKER

Sep 4, 2018
    Anniston, AL
    Yeah I was exaggerating but they did a great job lol. Well, I'd hire you, cause detailing my truck once a week will male me lazy enough to not want to do my own vehicle. Itll be here around Halloween, thank goodness, because I have weekend road trips planned haha.

bigkev1115 Thanks this.
  7. bigkev1115

Oct 23, 2009
    Alexandria, AL
    I m still laughing about last week. I can t believe how gullible Don and Brian are. When I sent you that message about your truck, I was already in Anniston. Common sense would ve told them to check the GPS location. SMH

8. LDYTRUCKER

Sep 4, 2018
    Anniston, AL
    Well played lol. You had me going. Twice. Now I know about the kill switch by the door lol! I just found it interesting how after I told Don, it spread company wide haha! I still had people the next day asking when I was going to get it.

But, looking at the positive side of the gullibility, you now know that you are one seriously trusted driver haha!

bigkev1115 Thanks this.
  9. bigkev1115

Oct 23, 2009
    Alexandria, AL
    And Ol Ears and everybody else doubted that I would not be in Anniston until Wednesday. They don t know me that well considering other drivers loaded before me and I still beat them to delivery lol. I still had 30 minutes to spare when I got into town

BTW, did Sharon mail you your keys and registration etc?

10. LDYTRUCKER

Sep 4, 2018
    Anniston, AL
    I'm not sure. I haven't gotten anything yet, but I'll have them check tomorrow when I get back. And trust me, Don knows you're a great runner!

bigkev1115 Thanks this.
  11. bigkev1115

Oct 23, 2009
    Alexandria, AL
    They had a whole week to get them down there. I was so pissed off last Saturday at them, I said F them and went and did my reset in Fargo. Had I not been to pissed off, I had access to the building when Nate was there, I could ve grabbed it then. I know now to take things upon myself and I know it will get done

LDYTRUCKER and Metallica88 Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.