Safe Drivers!

Discussion in 'Experienced Truckers' Advice' started by Intheoutfeild, Feb 21, 2020.

1. Intheoutfeild

Intheoutfeild Light Load Member

Dec 15, 2007
    out there
    I see so many (Dump Truckers) in and around Kansas City driving like idiots, I know every Company has BAD drivers but these guys take the cake, just one out of at least a thousand times i've seen Dump Truck drivers-driving very Dangerous, today in East KCMO by I-435 a said trucker droped the hammer when he seen a car pull out in front of him with plenty of time to make it across the 4 lane road (30 mph) and tries to hit the car, I never ever drive like that, when I see there may not be enough room I always slow down. These Dumpers need to be cracked down on and I hope the DOT, both Local and State start. This is not some thing I want to report as we all can and do make mistakes and I am also a driver who is far from being perfect but I am always tring to improve, but these guys are WAY TOO DANGOURS. Thank you.

Kyle G. and Cabinover101 Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Chinatown

Chinatown Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    That's common all over the USA.

4. ElevateMe

ElevateMe Light Load Member

Nov 20, 2008
    United States
    agreed, tha 10 wheeler dumps be ROLLIN, just another reason we gotta drive for every body else, including other truckers

Chinatown Thanks this.
  5. bigkev1115

bigkev1115 Road Train Member

Oct 23, 2009
    Alexandria, AL
    Wait until you drive around a can hauler in the KC area

Chinatown Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.