Safety kleen

Discussion in 'Hazmat Trucking Forum' started by Buffalonytrucker92, Apr 3, 2020.

1. Buffalonytrucker92

Buffalonytrucker92 Medium Load Member

Dec 26, 2015
    western new York
    I'm not sure if this is in the right section I apologize if it isn't. Does anyone have any info on them? I have a phone interview Monday out of Buffalo NY. The only thing I've been told it's three too four days out. Ya leave Monday morning between 4-5am and back Thursday night Friday morning.

They do lots of Canada and the pay start at $22-$27 depending on experience.

Basically am I going to make bank at this company? I'm 27 and looking for a retirement Job. They said 12-14 hours a day. Just want to know if their a decent company I don't want to get all excited for nothing. Just want to work. And provide for my family.

Thanks ladies and gentlemen

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Zigzag777

Zigzag777 Medium Load Member

Mar 25, 2013
    Down Yonder
    They pay overtime? Sorry but I don’t have any experience with them.

Buffalonytrucker92 Thanks this.
  4. Buffalonytrucker92

Buffalonytrucker92 Medium Load Member

Dec 26, 2015
    western new York

I'm not sure if they do but even if it's straight time and your worki 70hrs your definitely making bank still. But yea no ot your losing a #### load of money

5. haz-matguru

haz-matguru Road Train Member

Feb 18, 2012
    Safety Kleen was bought out by clean harbors. Everything isnt fully under clean harbos yet. But I have a buddy that's been at CH 5 yrs. And he said he"s there until retirement age comes. Hopefully this tells you something about the company

Buffalonytrucker92 Thanks this.
  6. Bwbibb

Bwbibb Light Load Member

Jan 4, 2016
    I deal with them constantly. Am waiting on a load fro Dolton Illinois right now. Good job, mostly run between facilities. Im just not interested in being out east. But you should really consider this a career move.

7. thejudges69

thejudges69 Light Load Member

Aug 22, 2015
    I was supposed to take a job years ago from CH in Cleveland. One week before the job placement was supposed to start, a gentleman named Vince Doucette pulled the job from me for a miscommunication on their end. I tried to set the record straight and they wouldn't hear it. I've spoke to a few others that were drivers. They were happy. The pay was 18 an hour a CH again this was about 6 years ago. I wouldn't touch it for less than 25-30 now. At that time CH paid time and a half after 40. They had just aquired SK at that time also. Their equipment was updating at that time also, but I still see a lot of older equipment. What I liked was the opportunity to move with them. They have offices everywhere including Hawaii. So if you want to relocate they have options.

I also know they struggle just like everyone else. They do a full drug test, I think they took 3-4 tubes of blood from me for a drug test. No hair sample. And you piss in a cup. If you've had any drugs in the last year, I doubt you'll be hired. And furthermore if you've had any drugs in the past year, stay out of truckin'. We've got enough crackheads. They struggled to find guys that can pass the drug test. I did with flying colors and was offered the job on site.

Maverick Griff Thanks this.
  8. roshea

roshea Road Train Member

DOT drug testing is urine sample only. There is nothing blood is drawn for. You would have had to sign a consent for that for possibly some testing the company requires, no DOT exam or drug testing facility would draw blood otherwise. Like hair samples, DOT does not recognize those for testing but companies do it on their own. If you refuse hair test you are not refusing a DOT test just a company required one.

Maverick Griff Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.