Samsara eld......?

Discussion in 'ELD Forum | Questions, Answers and Reviews' started by Cat sdp, Aug 12, 2019.

1. Cat sdp

Cat sdp . .

Apr 8, 2012
    Orion's Belt
    anyone using this eld.....?

Can use your own smartphone or tablet and they’ll sell to one truck fleets. Cloud storage also.....

Kinda pricey but seems to have all the bells and whistles....

ELD Compliance Solutions | Samsara

This is the app that goes with it......

66A6E361-CEB2-4B31-9301-FE0A2276D74F.png

Last edited: Aug 12, 2019
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. those kind of things scare me when it comes to DOT.
    I would feel safer meet personally with the Rand McNally Garmin or Qualcomm or people it net ifhad to be..
    the only reason I say that my opinion only is remember when the e-logs first came out there at all these great discounts oh come here will give you a discount on your elog unit yada yada yada and what happened if you kept up with the industry within the first year of the elog mandate a bunch of those companies went bankrupt and guys that bought the stuff we're screwed....

4. Sheck

Sheck Bobtail Member

Apr 24, 2019
    Yea I use samsara, it’s not bad, if you have any specific questions ask away

Cat sdp Thanks this.
  5. thechelseaman

thechelseaman Bobtail Member

Sep 7, 2019
    @AdolfSheckelstein - how you doing? would love to ask a few questions on Samsara if you have time. deciding between a few ELD...

6. Sheck

Sheck Bobtail Member

Apr 24, 2019
    Hey sorry for the late reply brother, go ahead and ask me anything about it, or pm me. To be honest I don’t have anything to compare it to because my company just came off of eobmds or whatever so it’s my first eld

7. Cat sdp

Cat sdp . .

Apr 8, 2012
    Orion's Belt
    Your ever seen the dashboard function..... they claim you can see everything the truck does... fuel level etc....?

8. Sheck

Sheck Bobtail Member

Apr 24, 2019
    No I haven’t seen that function, not sure if that function is equipped on my truck, sounds interesting I will look around the app and try to find it later today and report back.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.