SAV Express Minneapolis, Mn

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by smurf-316, Jan 25, 2017.

1. Suspect Zero

Suspect Zero Road Train Member

Oct 10, 2016
    Burbank, IL
    This thread is about a topic and a specific person's experience within that topic. Your experience within that topic is different so start a thread about your experience rather then dump all over this one. You can even title it something derogatory like "SAV Screwed Me Over" or something like that so when people come on here and search for information on the company they will be able to see your experience and opposing view in addition to the other stuff.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. ncmickey

ncmickey Road Train Member

Jun 21, 2013
    Durham NC
    Not much I hate worse than arrogant ########. And one sure showed up here…..

JoeyJunk, misterG, Lonesome and 4 others Thank this.
  4. Suspect Zero

Suspect Zero Road Train Member

Oct 10, 2016
    Burbank, IL
    I don't work for SAV, nor do I know the man, but in general terms I would take his word over yours just by how he conducts himself.

Anyway, this conversation is over, if I want venom spewed all over me I can call my ex-wife.

Have a nice day.

mitrucker, JoeyJunk, misterG and 3 others Thank this.
  5. runningman0661

runningman0661 Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2009
    Clover, South Carolina
    Get a life and move on, you must be new to this industry. Companies might screw you, move on with your life. Why waste your time, money, and energy on something that most likely will never have a day in court.

JoeyJunk, intrepidor, Lonesome and 2 others Thank this.
  6. smurf-316

smurf-316 Resident Nut Case

Oct 4, 2006
    North Carolina
    I dropped my pom poms.
    Please stand by.

JoeyJunk, misterG, Lonesome and 4 others Thank this.
  7. smurf-316

Oct 4, 2006
    North Carolina
    Minnesota to Arkansas with Ammo.
    Arkansas back to Minnesota with Ammo. Minnesota to North Carolina with....wait for it.....Ammo!! 3180 miles for the week. 3417 last week. The tax man is killing me on anything over 3,000.

8. smurf-316

Oct 4, 2006
    North Carolina
    New pay option has been put in place.
    Regular mileage pay or salary option. Salary is for drivers who want a predictable weekly check. Based on your average weekly mileage over the last year. Every quarter you settle your pay with the company. If you're mileage was more than your salary. The company pays you the difference.
    If you're short of your salary you trade in vacation days to settle the difference. Not sure how it works for new drivers. I stayed with Regular mileage pay.
    Not for everyone but it's a option if you need a predictable paycheck every week.

JoeyJunk, Speed_Drums, misterG and 3 others Thank this.
  9. smurf-316

Oct 4, 2006
    North Carolina
    Not a great week.
    Only 2180 miles this week. After 3150 last week. Utah trip was nice. Made some good miles.

JoeyJunk, misterG, Speed_Drums and 3 others Thank this.
  10. smurf-316

Oct 4, 2006
    North Carolina
    Minneapolis to Miami 1818 miles.
    Miami back to Minneapolis 1831 miles. Now down to Arkansas for a Walmart run. 2986 last week and 2777 this week. I was hit by a Tornado in Wisconsin on the way to Miami. Picked up the passenger side of the truck a couple of feet. They sent me the video. It was pretty cool

misterG, smokey12, Speed_Drums and 8 others Thank this.
  11. Trucker Paul

Trucker Paul Medium Load Member

Aug 15, 2012
    Westland,Mi
    Hi Sav Express seems like a good tgcompany I'd consider them if I ever wanted to go otr again. I have a great local gig right now.

misterG Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.