Schneider Bulk Tank Division

Discussion in 'Tanker, Bulk and Dump Trucking Forum' started by AllieCat, Dec 14, 2012.

1. AllieCat

AllieCat Light Load Member

Apr 9, 2012
    San Antonio, TX
    Hey guys....I have someone who is currently in training in Dallas who would like to know more info about the Bulk division. He states that he's not getting much feedback from anyone. Is there anyone out there who is working this account who can give more info? Examples: types of job you're doing, how is management, are you keeping busy, is the job easy or difficult, etc. Your help is greatly appreciated. :biggrin_255:

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. drvrtech77

drvrtech77 Road Train Member

Mar 20, 2010
    well..i know when i worked for them, i made real good $$ and never sat unless i wanted to.

4. Guitar Man

Guitar Man Medium Load Member

Sep 29, 2006
    State Of Confusion
    All of the guys I talk to that deliver liquid chemical to my place of employment seem to be generally happy with them. Say that they keep them moving for the most part.As for easy or difficult, you will drag heavy hoses to empty your tank out ,a lot of times outside in all kinds of weather.You will crawl up on top of the tank to vent it as you're pumping (forget and you'll more than likely collapse the sides of the tank,LOL). Not super strenuous, but also not just "bumping docks. If I were going to go OTR, I would definitely heavily consider being a "tanker yanker",but that's just me.

realsupatrucka Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.