Schneider Costco Dedicated

Discussion in 'Schneider' started by wellbucket, Oct 22, 2014.

1. newtrucker60473

newtrucker60473 Bobtail Member

Dec 1, 2014
    How often was you home, Ill be running the costco account out of Houston as a new driver.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. TexasPhoenix

TexasPhoenix Medium Load Member

Jul 16, 2009
    Wisconsin
    Hmmm...a Cosco account out of Houston?? Oh the usual...you'll be home during the week. Ya right...get in around 2200 and they wanted you back in at the top of your 10 to get moving again. In the Dallas area you had better live within a very small area around the DC. I lived about 45 min from the DC. I never went home during the week. I was living with some friends at the time so going home wasn't important. Lived in the truck all week. Brought my cooler and food, shower bag, etc. Drove dedicated but lived like OTR. That is one of the reasons why I quit after 9 months of hell (another story involving the little 20 something gal for a DBL) and bought a truck and went back to OTR.

newtrucker60473 and rapktruck Thank this.
  4. jonargal

jonargal Light Load Member

Oct 15, 2011
    Tx, USA
    As far as I kwow, teams are delivering exclusively to El Paso (1200 miles) Pharr (1000 miles) New Orleans (1000 miles) and Baton Rouge (830 miles) round trip, but I don't know how teams run their schedules. Assuming you can drive 8~10 hours to any of those stores, deliver your load then switch driver and return to Dallas to pick another load, every day from m-s or s-f, you'll get the miles.

rapktruck Thanks this.
  5. 27butterfly

27butterfly Medium Load Member

Aug 1, 2013
    Pittsburg, Texas
    Are you still on Costco? I wanted Costco to begin with but they were saying I am too far so I got stuck on Regional and do not like it at all.

6. aussiejosh

aussiejosh Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2009
    Airlie Beach QLd
    "Just" about every company is the same these days just a different coloured bonnet /hood it pretty much comes down to what you can put up with obviously getting low pay would be high on my list of things i wouldn't put up with, so its just a matter of getting in touch with one that'll give you the right miles.

7. Rocknroller4

Rocknroller4 Road Train Member

Nov 25, 2015
    I'm thinking of going Schneider to start out with. Of course that requires me to take a 4 hour refresher but seems they are better than most of these other beginner companies.

8. Sami Ahmed

Sami Ahmed Bobtail Member

Jan 23, 2017
    i am an owner operator with Schneider can you give me a contact for the person running the show for Costco i wanna drive on Costco account as owner operator. Thanks in advance.

9. Sami Ahmed

Sami Ahmed Bobtail Member

Jan 23, 2017
    Would you like to driver for a owner operator 46 CPM split?

10. QuietStorm

QuietStorm Heavy Load Member

Dec 11, 2016
    I gross over 1000 a week otr or regional almost every full work week at 41cpm. Dedicated account would make 50k easy.

11. mickeyrat

mickeyrat Road Train Member

Nov 24, 2011
    on my 30 min break
    very few dedicated account have owner ops if any now.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.