schneider is the worst.

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by tmr33, May 27, 2009.

1. love2drive

love2drive Bobtail Member

Apr 9, 2007
    washington
    ok....looks like it has been a a long while sense i have posted. looks like it is a long time sense anybody has anything to say about the pumkins. it being the season for it. haha
    but, can not complain. looks like noboedy else can either. good miles. good loads and not blown home time.
    maintance.....good also, depending on where you go. but that is a problem in every large trucking company.
    over all......not bad. come one everybody.....it is good to post something good every now and then.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. ricecakeftw

ricecakeftw Light Load Member

Oct 2, 2012
    I've been with Schneider for about 5 months, sounds like you just have beef because of your carelessness and want to blame it on the company.

4. Klatu

Klatu Road Train Member

Nov 26, 2010
    Argyle, TX
    Isn't this thread a little old?

5. yazied

yazied Bobtail Member

Jan 21, 2013
    i watched some video's on youtube about this company , kinda on the fence

6. 48Packard

48Packard Ol' Two-stop Shag!

Apr 19, 2009
    Could be anywhere
    Go to the "Motor Carrier Questions....The Inside Scoop" section, and click on "Schneider". Lot of good, recent info there for you if you haven't checked it out already.

ricecakeftw Thanks this.
  7. HotH2o

HotH2o Road Train Member

Sep 23, 2012
    Bunyan Springs, Colorado
    I couldn't agree with you more. Granted, Ive only been with Schneider as a driver for 3 weeks I think this is a great company. My first week was decent. I got about 1800 miles but I drove until I ran out of hours. My second week was even better. I got 2500 and guess what? I drove until I was out of hours. My 3rd week? Even better. I feel I'm getting more miles because my DBL sees that I will drive for 10-11 hours straight, with the minor pee breaks in between. I was hired to move freight and that's what I do.

There was one guy in our orientation that made noise about wanting to stop for an hour break every coupe of hours. The instructor told him, to which I agreed, that he wasn't going to make it. I'm a firm believer that if you work your but of you will get the miles. I know if I was a DBL I'd give miles to the guy driving 500-600 miles a day over the guy who is stopping every couple hours because he needs a break.

8. Grandiego

Grandiego Medium Load Member

Nov 2, 2007
    Good points. Basically, SNI is cheap, but honest. As far as miles...that is not totally in your control. If you have 3 live stops in a single day, you are not going to have good miles, even if you run out your 14. I'm like a lot of drivers, you give me the miles and I'll run 600 miles every day.

9. 8-j

8-j Light Load Member

Mar 6, 2013
    I just left Schneider, over idle restrictors. Didn't realize most of the big fleets have them now. Also didn't realize what I was walking away from.

It's a good company, as far as first job companies go. If you can do better, then I applaud your luck.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.