Schneider National Carriers - Green Bay, Wi.

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by smoothoperator, Jun 16, 2005.

1. PabloDeOjinaga

PabloDeOjinaga Light Load Member

Mar 18, 2011
    Ojinaga, Chihuahua
    Dear Pablo:

I want to apologize for your experience at the Fontana terminal with the "Southern California Regional Recruiting Manager". Clearly if what you say is true this person who represents my company in a vital way acted inappropriate and unprofessionally. You describe a person who was rude, prejudicial, and perhaps due to her use of cold medicine brought her personal issues into the workplace and inflicted them on you. Please PM me with the details so I can contact my people in Fontana to remedy the situation promptly. We can provide this person with counseling, educational material, and a review of our corporate philosophy that we do not condone such racial? profiling in a diverse workplace. I would hate to have this information (true or untrue) published on an internet board to influence potential driving candidates that we condone such an inappropriate and actionable corporate culture. I apologize that you had such an experience; please contact me and the contacts I will provide you to make good on this unfortunate
    and regretful experience.

Turbo (and my other Schneider apologists)

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. PabloDeOjinaga

Mar 18, 2011
    Ojinaga, Chihuahua
    The above was sent with a link to this board to all recruiter inboxes at Schneider and the CEO.

4. PabloDeOjinaga

Mar 18, 2011
    Ojinaga, Chihuahua
    The last job I got just by walking into the Teamsters Union and I was hooked up immediately without prejudice and having to pull my teeth out with rusty pliers to satisfy some rejected recruiter's fantasy of being Gordon Gecko.

Mexico "the real land of opportunity"

5. PabloDeOjinaga

Mar 18, 2011
    Ojinaga, Chihuahua
    Peace. I move on to a better company.

6. AfterShock

AfterShock Road Train Member

Sep 19, 2007
    Inland Empire, California
    Could you expound on that statement?

7. PabloDeOjinaga

Mar 18, 2011
    Ojinaga, Chihuahua
    Less regulation when doing business. Cash buys you anything including the right to do what you want with what. You judge whether that is right or not; I believe it is liberty.

8. Lantern

Lantern Road Train Member

Mar 8, 2011
    Deliverin Soda
    Good friend was a border control agent. Shot and killed by smugglers. I feel nothing for Mexico and the comment you said.. No words..

9. marquardt72

marquardt72 Bobtail Member

Mar 28, 2011
    North KakkyLakky
    I read all these good and bad reviews on Schneider National. Im a woman "newbie" driver going to Charlotte, NC OC. Has anyone finish training # this location and what was your experience?:yes2557:

10. RockStar

RockStar Bobtail Member

Dec 15, 2009
    Taylor, Mi
    my math is this 75 mph x 10 hours = 750 for one person now x 2 = 1500 :biggrin_25515:

11. FluffyGuy

FluffyGuy Light Load Member

Apr 10, 2011
    Fresno, California
    So thats why we they all want to come here?

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.