Schneider Regional Question

Discussion in 'Schneider' started by Bones_379, Feb 27, 2011.

1. DADof3

DADof3 Medium Load Member

Apr 8, 2009
    Clarksville, TN
    Depends on where you live. Most of SNI's Wal-Mart accounts will take you off the street. This isn't an account where you get put on a waiting list. They have a high turn over.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Deuce88

Deuce88 Bobtail Member

Jun 27, 2011
    This thread kinda changed my mind about SNI. I'm a new driver looking for a starter company that I can get my permit and license from and also get on a regional account or anything that will get me home atleast 3 weekends a month.

Can you get on a account that's 5/2 6/3 14/7 right out of there training?

4. RockyRiverOwl

RockyRiverOwl Bobtail Member

Feb 15, 2011
    Mount Ulla,NC
    It depends on where you live.Go to www.schneiderjobs.com and click on company drivers and then click search and apply for jobs then click on your state to see what is avail..I am in NC near Charlotte and I see that you can go otr 14/7 or 7/7 or regional being out 6-7 days or out 8-10 days with 1.5-2 days off.You can also go regular otr and there are dedicated accounts listed also.Hope this helps I was on 14/7 and loved it.

Deuce88 Thanks this.
  5. Deuce88

Deuce88 Bobtail Member

Jun 27, 2011
    Does SNI only accept recent graduates? Or students who didnt go to driving school too

6. cwc

cwc Medium Load Member

Apr 14, 2008
    richmond, va.
    I wish they would train you, but i highly doubt it. They have a program where you go to one of the approved schools in your area, the list should be on the schnieder website where you put in the zipcode and it should take you to the list of schools near you. go to google, type in schnieder, then choose from there.

7. cwc

cwc Medium Load Member

Apr 14, 2008
    richmond, va.
    I had to edit post, put in wrong info.

8. MilitaryVet

MilitaryVet Bobtail Member

Dec 3, 2016
    Central Texas
    Hello current Schneider drivers. Im retiring from the military and considering driving with Schneider on a Regional out of Texas. Any experienced drivers that are Veterans here that can give me some insight on pay and routes/runs in the texas region?

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.