Schneider team training

Discussion in 'Questions From New Drivers' started by LiveStrong101, Nov 29, 2023.

1. LiveStrong101

LiveStrong101 Bobtail Member

Nov 21, 2023
    is there anybody that is willing to do Schneider team training to obtain their CDL in Harrisburg PA area. The training is paid and home time is weekly. I really want someone to join me in the Harrisburg Pennsylvania area please let me know.

Little about me- I am 22 , former D1 athlete and
    Love sports
    ———-
    dedicated Team truck driver Harley Davidson
    average pay is -$1190-1460 weekly

nextgentrucker and dptrucker Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. lual

lual Road Train Member

Oct 22, 2020
    SW Georgia
    The Harrisburg terminal is a good one.

But -- I have no idea how good (or bad) life will be running loads for Harley.

I can say this for certain -- your customers will have NO SHORTAGE OF CHROME. :p :D

-- L

4. ‘Olhand

‘Olhand Cantankerous Crusty

Jan 18, 2011
    More n likely… the team runs are the Milwaukee to York round trips…just like Harley did when they still had trucks….Schneider is about the 7-8 carrier to have this account since HD retired it’s private fleet probably 20 years ago now.,.but Schneider has held it longer than any other it seems….While the national dealership deliveries could be done with teams…,I really wouldn’t see any advantage or near the miles etc you’d need to make it as a team…training maybe….
    Now the Wi-Pa turn is a constant round robin…. The guys I knew back in the day that worked for the factory…typically did 4 in a row
    The motors and transmissions are built in Milwaukee…then shipped to York for full final assembly
    It’s all JIT….motors tranny to Pa…the mt racks right back to Wi
    Rinse repeat

gentleroger Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.