Schneider Trucks/GPS

Discussion in 'Schneider' started by lil penny, Mar 4, 2018.

1. Danny N Angel

Danny N Angel Light Load Member

Jul 1, 2017
    Awesome!! Glad to hear you got the TX what about N?? Schneider does have some doubles and triple accounts... not sure if they are just team runs though. If you have any questions... you can message me. I drive at night... so I will get back to you when I can.

lil penny Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. lil penny

lil penny Light Load Member

Nov 17, 2017
    East Tennessee
    Ok thanks, the TX is tanker,double and triple ,and HAZ MAT. I think I'm going with the Garmin dezl.

4. Danny N Angel

Jul 1, 2017
    Good choice. Yes we have all 3 endorsements.
    I was wondering why you didn’t go ahead and get the doubles and triple endorsement??
    I was told (by a long time trucker) it’s best to have and keep all the endorsements... cuz you never know when you might want to use them.
    Good job on taking the extra step to get the tanker and Hazmat endorsements!!

5. driverdriver

driverdriver Road Train Member

May 30, 2011
    Jill dies in several spots in L.A.
    On the 710 , 605 and the 60 lol.
    And yes it will route you through the woods to save 3 tenths of a mile but the route will cost you an hour an a half or more off your clock. Roflmao.

Danny N Angel and lil penny Thank this.
  6. lil penny

Nov 17, 2017
    East Tennessee
    I do have doubles triples . T is for doubles triples. X is tanker and HAZ MAT. Google it.

7. Danny N Angel

Jul 1, 2017
    Never mind... I just re-read.. your post.... sorry. I see you got all 3. I had to go back and look at ours... I don’t know why I was thinking the N was for D&T’s

lil penny Thanks this.
  8. lil penny

Nov 17, 2017
    East Tennessee
    I really am glad to talk to you ,when I get outta orientation I'm gonna need all the help I can get.

Danny N Angel Thanks this.
  9. driverdriver

driverdriver Road Train Member

May 30, 2011
    Here's another thing you gotta be careful about with Jill. Its the re route button that stupid thing will try and send you down weight restricted , low clearance and streets that a car would have trouble going on lol. Pay attention!! Lol
    I already know where I'm going but I hit that button all the time just to see what it's going to try and get me to do, lol.

Danny N Angel and lil penny Thank this.
  10. lil penny

Nov 17, 2017
    East Tennessee
    One question ,my second week I'm gonna be driving with a trainer and some of my paperwork says we will be sleeping at truck stop...how do two guys sleep at a truck stop ? Assuming it's a guy

11. Danny N Angel

Jul 1, 2017
    Oh and don’t forget about the new construction, she knows nothing about!!! Lol especially in houston and Dallas.
    My first time to experience this was in Cali.. there was no way I could have been going wrong... all of a sudden she told me I was out of route.... I was like WHAT??? How??? Then I realize I was on a new road and she thought I was out in a field. Lol

lil penny and driverdriver Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.