Schneider

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Clara3, Oct 20, 2019.

1. Clara3

Clara3 Light Load Member

Oct 20, 2019
    I was just thinking about it and if I would have gotten fired I would definitely be talking to lawyers because I hadn't done anything to be fired. But I didn't do anything wrong to be ticked off this dedicated account either so. Yeah that would have been really messed up if I would have got fired LOL like, a lot dirtier then I ever would have expected

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Clara3

Clara3 Light Load Member

Oct 20, 2019
    Oh don't get me wrong, I always take my presets very undesirable places LOL I gave these two ladies a heads up before I ever even got that pre-assignment letting them know that I need to be back to where I moved to to take care of some important things. I never asked special favors like that and I don't ask for home time either. In the eight months I've been driving, I've been home three times. I also needed a shower and I would have had to go two more days without a shower and I wouldn't have had access put toilet for many hours while the Target store was closed if I needed to take a crap. I can make do just fine quit peeing in the truck, but not having access to a toilet for many hours at a time just doesn't seem right. And the areas were these stores were, all the other stores around them if there even were any are closed overnight hours also. And please don't say that it's okay if you don't have a toilet for taking a dump that's a civil right.

4. Clara3

Clara3 Light Load Member

Oct 20, 2019
    God my spellchecker is crappy...basically what i was trying to say was that i didn't even have access to a shower (Schneider uses pilot and flying j- good luck finding one in new England or upstate ny!) So no shower for 2 more days (I'm a female, we can get infections if we don't maintain proper hygiene- sorry...i didn't make the rules and bed baths in the truck and wet wipes dont cut it). And i wouldn't have had access to toilets for approximately 8 hours. And obviously i can't drive to one because I'm on my 34 hr rest, so i can go find one. I'm sorry but i don't think that taking a dump in the grass somewhere at target when they're closed is acceptable. This is a basic human American right. A toilet. Or at least access to one. I did EVERYTHING for that office and i went EVERYWHERE AND ANYWHERE they sent me with ZERO complaints.

plankton Thanks this.
  5. LoSt_AgAiN

LoSt_AgAiN Heavy Load Member

Sep 7, 2018
    There are times in trucking when you may need to shower on a 30 min break and pay cash for it if it’s not a stop in your fuel network.

6. Clara3

Clara3 Light Load Member

Oct 20, 2019
    I set my re-set for a Tuesday because that monday was Columbus day so i couldn't do anything. I'm a girl, but i get dirtier and drive harder than most men i talk to (unless they've been driving forever...). I should've said my name was John on here. Right off the bat i wasn't taken serious. This is messed up. Listen, it's not about getting "thick-skin" or about being a girl (like some of you may already have condemned me because I'm a female). This is about the sh** that these companies in this industry get away with. Denying a driver a toilet for 2 nights in a row? Does everybody really think that this is ok?? Lol am I in China? Lol

mjd4277 and plankton Thank this.
  7. SoCalRed

SoCalRed Medium Load Member

Feb 7, 2017
    CA
    Don’t you have the personal conveyance option in your ELD?
    Drop the trailer at Target and bobtail to a place you wouldn’t mind spending your 34.
    I know some companies block PC or won’t allow you to bobtail, if that is the case with Schneider you’ll be better off without them.
    Watch your DAC they’ll probably put something like refused dispatch or similar crap.

8. Clara3

Clara3 Light Load Member

Oct 20, 2019
    I was doing it all the time. I had under 7 hrs on my 70. I had to get the late load (not my fault it was late) to the store and then stay there for my 34. There was no time to stop for a shower and it wasn't over 8 consecutive hours, so it was perfect for my dispatcher ( i didn't HAVE to take a 30 min break). See what i mean? I didn't have to give notice about my 34 AT ALL but i did. And it should've been common sense to the dispatcher that i had less than 7 hrs left on my 70. Maybe she should've looked at my NAT before she gave me that pre-assignment! Why give us the ability to supposedly be able to adjust our NAT's ourselves if our times aren't honored?!

LoSt_AgAiN Thanks this.
  9. Clara3

Clara3 Light Load Member

Oct 20, 2019
    I wasn't able to leave the trailer, no. Thank you just the same

10. Clara3

Clara3 Light Load Member

Oct 20, 2019
    Omg they might do that??! How can i watch my DAC? thanks btw

11. SoCalRed

SoCalRed Medium Load Member

Feb 7, 2017
    CA
    I didn’t read all the posts and was under the impression they fired you. If they just moved you to a different account I wouldn’t worry about it.

Cat sdp Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.