Schneider's wacky Work Assignment procedures?

Discussion in 'Schneider' started by S3NTYN3L, Jun 26, 2010.

1. GraniteState

GraniteState Light Load Member

Aug 23, 2009
    Allenstown, NH
    got deadheaded home from ct this week? vt to pa on monday.
    lot of tight docks this week, barletts dairy what fun that was, pissed off a werner driver at california cartage. hit a spot he couldnt, thought he had given up but i think he was on his way around to try again because he did not look happy when he saw me in the spot.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Brock

Brock Bobtail Member

Jul 1, 2010
    Hello all, been reading all your post and they are interesting. I leave this Friday for Charlotte,NC and beging training on Saturday with Schneider. I will be on a Wal-Mart dedicated run eventually based out of London Kentucky. They are telling me that I will be out 6 days and home 2, coming thru London,Ky. daily also and that if it hit my break, I could go home for the 10, wonder how likely that is to happen. I'm a newbie with a CDL for 2 months now. What is the SNI orientation like? Thanks...

4. tallcountry

tallcountry Light Load Member

Jul 4, 2010
    Winchester, Ohio
    take a look at there training on there home page there is a video there that gives you al little bit about there training.

5. FirefighterDC2

FirefighterDC2 Light Load Member

Jun 22, 2010
    Kendallville,Indiana
    Hi Brock, I was on a dedicated Wal-mart acct. here in Indiana untill this past year, Drove for Werner I was home for my 10 almost every morning. Once in awhile it had to stay in the truck, So its quite possible. I only lived about 12 miles from the d.c. Good Luck!

6. GypsyWillowDusk72

GypsyWillowDusk72 Medium Load Member

Jul 14, 2009
    everywhere
    They do have cheat sheets. I have one. Macro 18 must be done daily by 6am and within 2 hours of receiving a new load assignment and as many times you need to ie. adusting ETD and ETA's. Teams do macro 18 a little differently. I got my cheat sheet in Edwardsville. Look for Don Brown. He will help you out. He is in charge of training there. If he isn't there look for Doug. I forgot his last name. He is very helpful as well.
    Send me a pm if I can help you in any way.

7. GypsyWillowDusk72

GypsyWillowDusk72 Medium Load Member

Jul 14, 2009
    everywhere
    Teams we put zeros in all the spots after our ETA and then have to send in a freeform with our last three days of hours.

8. Broken Spoke

Broken Spoke Medium Load Member

Mar 22, 2010
    Tucson Arizona
    I just finished Schneider training in Green bay myself. Those Macros have me confused. I did pass the trip planning (BARELY) I just hope when I get out with the T.E. That I will start to understand lots better. They didn't give us a (cheat sheet)

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.