Schnieder Company Driver $70 yr.

Discussion in 'Schneider' started by rickybobby, Feb 17, 2017.

1. sdaniel

sdaniel Road Train Member

Sep 7, 2011
    Pelham N.C.
    Found video very funny .

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. stevep1977

stevep1977 Road Train Member

Dec 23, 2010
    Chicago, IL
    The worst (or best) example of this was the Sears dedicated account out of Delano, CA. Schneider had a very driver friendly contract with Sears and Sears wanted to make sure the drivers were compensated well which was represented in the rates they were paying Schneider.

Problem was Schneider had to underbid to keep the Walmart dedicated account and ultimately were losing money on that account.

So what they did was cut the pay for the Sears dedicated drivers and siphoned off money from that account in order to keep the Walmart account afloat. Sears found out about this and terminated Schneider from the account, and not long after CR England underbid them on Walmart so they ultimately lost both accounts. And this is what IPO investors are investing in lol

4. bamamac

bamamac Medium Load Member

Nov 4, 2010
    Alabaster,Alabama
    Thats very good in my opinion for OTR with a mega carrier.How long have you been with Schneider? I also like the fact that you are two weeks out, and two days at home. My sons best friends dad drives OTR and he keeps the same schedule you do and they are doing pretty good because his wife quit work to stay home with their youngest child. Again good job

5. Friday

Friday Road Train Member

Apr 7, 2016
    Charlottesville, Va
    Thanks. I've been driving since April

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.