School Question

Discussion in 'Trucking Schools and CDL Training Forum' started by rdubill, Jan 9, 2007.

1. cosmo

cosmo Bobtail Member

May 18, 2007
    also get partners who are "minoritie owners" that have no real power but do have responisibilty and become l.c.c limited libability corpation i think you wounld make 100,000 thousand easy

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. cosmo

cosmo Bobtail Member

May 18, 2007
    well not easy but it could be done also if you are a LLC things like your house and your automobile are safe if you are sued and if you don't make money and go under the "corporation" went bankrupt not you personally i personal think and i want add that this is not a attempt to offend anybody but a lot of the truckers do not have good business sense and no business plan when the start remember the riches people ever did not get rich bye comprehending how to save 1 cent but how to save a 0.000010 of a cent

4. charlie

charlie Bobtail Member

Jun 27, 2007
    Los Angeles, CA
    How's everyone doing? Im new to the message board and would like to know if anyone knows of any quality CDL schools in Los Angeles. My wife and I have looked at a bunch and they seem to be nasty places operated in dirt back lots.

We have been to a place called Dootson Truck Driving School, but know nothing about them. They have a nice training facility, but no one seems to know anything about them.

We have been to the PTDI web site and found no schools in California.

Any help or info would be appreciated. Ive searched the posts and haven't found any info for Los Angeles....

HELP!! Please.....?!?:biggrin_25519:

5. MGASSEL

MGASSEL Road Train Member

Mar 27, 2007
    Co
    most schools opporate with dirt lots for the range / backing parking manuvers. I have not seen one that does not have a dirt lot. Think about it there is less damage done to tires in the dirt verses asphault or concrete paved areas in the dirt lots there may be gravel wether you see it or not it was probaly there.

The Pdti website may not list all of the schools in the area with the certification it may only list the main office for the school.
    you could list all of the schools that you looked at and the experinced guys on here could tell you the lesser of all evils make sure that you include the amount of training time if it is one on one or not training time is 150-160 hrs not just the weeks anyone can open a school and have it for 4-6 weeks but that does not say it is good it matters only on the hours that you will get.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.