School Rec. for Pet Friendly - KC, MO Midwest

Discussion in 'Trucking Schools and CDL Training Forum' started by TokyoJones, Feb 20, 2018.

1. albert l

albert l Road Train Member

Feb 10, 2013
    On the Road
    Have you tried Prime ?
    I think you have to pay a pet deposit

TokyoJones Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Getsinyourblood

Getsinyourblood Road Train Member

Jul 5, 2014
    Retired. North Texas
    Crowder College in Neosho, MO is a good school. Financing available. They have contacts with a lot of companies, including MO companies. You would have to call and ask. I would bet there is a pet friendly one out there.

TokyoJones Thanks this.
  4. Chinatown

Chinatown Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    That's where CFI sends their students isn't it? One driver said CFI sent him there. If so, that's a good deal.

5. Getsinyourblood

Getsinyourblood Road Train Member

Jul 5, 2014
    Retired. North Texas
    Yes it is. Prime might take you from there, too. I just don't know anyone's pet policy. They used to have contacts with Tyson, also. There are several that will accept from Crowder.

6. hollywood76

hollywood76 Medium Load Member

Jan 16, 2015
    milwaukee wisconsin
    Hello me and my wife been searching for pet friendly companies and so far out of the 3 or 4 we found CFI would let us bring our cats on our truck after training once we in our own truck. The only thing they ask u bring ur permit and dot physical with u and say bout 300 bucks till u get ur first check which is bout 45 to 50 days. Pay don't start till the 2nd week after ur on ur trainers truck. We be in Joplin in may sending in application and all our paperwork once we ready for school

7. TokyoJones

TokyoJones Bobtail Member

Feb 20, 2018
    Kansas City, MO
    I've gotten info from them and this is the only thing keeping me away at the moment. I'm waiting to hear from other companies on what their school looks like. Having to pay for the permit and med up front isn't ideal when other companies take care of everything. Shopping around is really time consuming and frustrating. So much of the info out there on the web is outdated and recruiters are on another planet most of the time it seems.

8. hollywood76

hollywood76 Medium Load Member

Jan 16, 2015
    milwaukee wisconsin
    yup that's the only cost u have to come up and ur hazmat but they pay u back. I hope u find the rite company

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.