screwed by swift

Discussion in 'Trucker Legal Advice' started by Darknight74, Jun 20, 2011.

1. Darknight74

Darknight74 Bobtail Member

Jun 20, 2011
    okolona,ms.
    Let me just keep it short,becuz it seems there was a misunderstanding on my part in my original post.I had taken the original test,doctor calls to confirm if i was taking any other medications at the time,which was only over the counter cold,no illegal substances,only days later after that,i recieved the call saying that it was inconclusive(after speaking with the doctor and was told nothing was found illegal)I never refused a retest,i agreed to one,but it never took place,i was out on the road,got the call saying they was letting me go for failed test.I called them a number of times there after trying to get some info on what,and why,and no one would tell me anything,like i stated b4,there was no refusal becuz thats on the dac,thr was no cover up on my part at all,and thats why i was upset becuz it seemed that something wasnt fair on there end,not mine,since then,ive taken the sap course,so im just trying to get back on the road,any leads are greatly appreciated.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2011
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Meltom

Meltom Road Train Member

Jan 24, 2011
    If you don't take the test you fail the test. They didn't put false information on your DAC.

chalupa, Injun, THBatMan8 and 5 others Thank this.
  4. pjw044

pjw044 Heavy Load Member

WHY didn't you take the second test ?
    A refusal is the same as a fail.....NO takie the test-NO havie a job............

5. 123456

123456 Road Train Member

Oct 22, 2010
    Sounds self inflicted to me........

6. stranger

stranger Road Train Member

Oct 10, 2006
    NC
    You need to change the name of this thread from "Screwed By Swift" to "Screwed Myself"

Not what you want to hear, but it's true.

lostNfound, Injun, THBatMan8 and 9 others Thank this.
  7. Retired

Retired Light Load Member

Jun 21, 2009
    Arizona
    I dont understand why you feel you were screwed by Swift. You know that drug tests are required. You chose not to take one, so what do you expect ANY company to do with you... I hope you are able to find a job with a company that doesn't use DAC, but like it was already posted, refusal to take the test is equal to failing one. Good luck driver!

8. mgfg

mgfg Road Train Member

Mar 29, 2010
    Did you kiss yourself because you just fugged yourself!

Now, you need an SAP completed before driving commercially again.

Smooth move "exlax".

9. Okieron

Okieron Crusty Okie

Dec 23, 2009
    muskogee, ok
    Boy I hate to pound it in more, but that was FOOLISH! with a bullet. you shot yourself in the foot.All companies will fire you for not taking it.

10. walstib

walstib Darkstar

Sounds like you may have doctored the sample, hense the inconclusive result, and you didn't have a 2nd "treatment" to add to urine so you refused...Not saying, just saying...

>>>>what can i do?

A spelling/english class couldn't hurt!

Working Class Patriot Thanks this.
  11. Working Class Patriot

Working Class Patriot Road Train Member

Jan 17, 2008
    Wherever and Whenever...
    Buck it up buttercup....Live and learn....

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.