Second Covid vaccine shot

Discussion in 'Driver Health' started by Trucker Carlton, Apr 28, 2021.

1. againstthewind

againstthewind Road Train Member

Oct 26, 2012
    saying you got the vaccine and have shown no immediate side effects is like a drug addict saying i took my first snort of cocaine but i didnt immediately become a drug addict. like a drug addict time will pass and people will forget all about it and never have a clue what happened. if the side effects show up in 10 or 20 yrs those people will have forgotten about the vaccine like a drug addict forgets about his first hit. they will just say why are so many people getting autism these days lol , and believe its all just "gods plan", theres a plan alright, but its not gods plan, lol

Last edited: May 27, 2021
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. baha

baha Road Train Member

Jul 25, 2013
    ga
    l got my 2ed shot mon. no prob. My arm was a bit sore the day they gave it to me at w/mart, no wait just went over to area while the kids were shopping?

4. TokyoJoe

TokyoJoe Road Train Member

Feb 10, 2015
    I got my covid vaccine at Walmart, between the Lays potato chips and the beer isle, riding a scooter in line with 50 other obese do-nothings wearing their pajamas! Hahaha! Don't worry, we all had our masks on! :biggrin_25512:

5. Moose1958

Moose1958 Road Train Member

Dec 17, 2010
    Williesburg, Virignia
    I will say this, I neither agree nor disagree with your point. As an epileptic, I still wonder why? I have had Physicians say this could be genetic and I have had them say most likely it was a mini-stroke or some other form of trauma. As to this vaccine, I think I made my position clear in post #37. Epilepsy has for the most part destroyed my life. I can no longer drive and the state of Virginia seized my CDL/DL a number of years ago. The VA will not provide me a scooter and I have been told clearly to not even ride a bicycle. As far as "other" things like autism go I am not a medical researcher or Physician, I am just a layperson that's concerned with MORE than just this Covid vaccine. Personally I think artificial sweeteners are just as dangerous if not more so than this vaccine is.

As to the vaccine I ONLY took that shot on the 18th because I sensed the winds were going to the fact without that CDC card in your pocket you were going to become an outcast. The CO of the 101st stated some time ago if you have not taken this vaccine you are NOT deployable and will have limits placed on your movements CONUS. I could write more but I have an appt at the VA for my yearly eye exam and need to get moving.

6. nikmirbre

nikmirbre Road Train Member

Jul 27, 2011
    High Point NC
    I got my 2nd shot yesterday......Im stuck in bed today....arm is very sore and im very achy.

xlsdraw Thanks this.
  7. Rocks

Rocks Road Train Member

Jan 13, 2008
    Somewhere
    Are you ok now?
    Wish you the best.

nikmirbre Thanks this.
  8. nikmirbre

nikmirbre Road Train Member

Jul 27, 2011
    High Point NC
    Oh yes im fine now. Wife got her shot a month prior to me and she's just getting over covid, she had it pretty bad there for a few days.

Rocks Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.