Secor logistics in Ohio? Any information?

Discussion in 'Motor Carrier Questions - The Inside Scoop' started by Norwalk358, Aug 15, 2017.

1. Norwalk358

Norwalk358 Bobtail Member

Aug 15, 2017
    Ohio
    Hi I'm new to posting here. Any one have any information on a small trucking company called Secor logistics in middleburg heights Ohio. I can't find anything about them on the internet as far as reviews. Any information would be extremely appreciated.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Ohio1941

Ohio1941 Bobtail Member

Aug 31, 2017
    If you want to be treated like garbage it's your company

4. Ohio1941

Ohio1941 Bobtail Member

Aug 31, 2017
    Honestly they treat drivers terribly. They promise a lot when you start and never come through. Just ask anyone who drives for them about Eric.

5. Pete girl

Pete girl Bobtail Member

Dec 5, 2017
    Yeah I agree. I worked there for awhile. They treat you like #### and promise you the world Love how their ad on Craigslist says earn up to $68k. Yeah right. Also how it says a company run by people who were drivers. Again not truthful cause Courtney probably drove one day and Eric hasn't been in the seat in 40 years. By the way Eric is a real douchebag. Wanna talk about why other races hate white people just look at Eric. Prime example.

6. petetrucker

petetrucker Bobtail Member

Jan 18, 2018
    Working for them now. Making good money and they seem to take good care of us . They loaned a car to one of the guys when his broke down, and gave a guy time off when he needed to move his family. pete girl sounds like ......

[​IMG]

7. tinyporkchop

tinyporkchop Bobtail Member

Apr 9, 2018
    Judging by the post I would think it was posted by one Eric H. He likes to get online and troll sites. He will post fake job posts on indeed, and this fits his MO. I would think twice before working here. They will say one thing to get you in the door and change everything after you have been working there. they are looking for cheap labor and to take advantage of you, they treat there employees unethical and moral.

8. Stay away!

Stay away! Bobtail Member

Dec 4, 2018
    I didn't even make it one day with this outfit. I did myself a huge favor!

9. pross

pross Bobtail Member

Aug 23, 2012
    I am a driver for them, going on 2 years. Too much info for text. my name is Pete

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2020
    Reason for edit: Deleted personal phone number
  10. pross

pross Bobtail Member

Aug 23, 2012
    Lol there is alot of guys like that. They don't hold hands here.

11. CLETranspoGal

CLETranspoGal Bobtail Member

Nov 27, 2020
    Started working with them a short while back and I've never seen or heard anything like that. They have treated me right in dispatch, kept me busy but also safe. They're always conscious of my hours and work with me when weather or detours get crazy. I get great miles, good money and benefits better than my husband. I'd take everything with a grain of salt here...

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.