Securing items under your bunk

Discussion in 'Questions From New Drivers' started by crazyk, Jan 18, 2015.

1. dave93

dave93 Light Load Member

Jan 12, 2014
    chicago, IL
    i work as a auto mechanic. a lot of people leave all their valuables in their cars, anything from phones, cash, guns. i never steal or even think about it. mostly all the guys i work with wont even steal either. except one time i just finished working on a pick up truck. pull it out to the back so the guys can wash it. they pull it up for the customer, customer comes back and complains that i stole his marijuana. i was pissed he accused me of it but later found out the guy who washed his truck stole his marijuana. so if it has some value dont leave it in the truck you never know who will get in your truck while in service.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. bigdogpile

bigdogpile Road Train Member

May 16, 2010
    fontana ca
    Who would you call to file a complaint for missing weed ? I saw a tweeker on cops once calling the cops to tell them she gave a dude 20 dollars to buy her some crack but he never came back with the dope..

mnmover Thanks this.
  4. wore out

wore out Numbered Classic

Jun 5, 2013
    CHASIN THE DEVIL'S HERD
    I was thinking it but did int want say it lol

5. jbourque

jbourque Heavy Load Member

Oct 25, 2012
    south english iowa
    you will have more trouble with the shop putting two gallons of leaking oil jugs and anti gel with the lid not on tight under the bunk,rather than something being missing. best advice put the leaking jugs on top of his tool box when he is at lunch. then you can use the same excuse he would use i didnt know it was leaking. be safe out there

6. jbourque

jbourque Heavy Load Member

Oct 25, 2012
    south english iowa
    wore out ,nice truck

wore out Thanks this.
  7. mnmover

mnmover Road Train Member

Apr 5, 2009
    Lichfield MN
    I thought it was Ohio that was making a law that aftermarket concealed hiding storage boxes would be illegal as they thought it would be for carrying drugs or large sums of cash. Don't know if the law made it to be enacted or not.

8. wore out

wore out Numbered Classic

Jun 5, 2013
    CHASIN THE DEVIL'S HERD
    My Dad's brother gave me that one. I work my red and black one every day and want to keep it nice but it's still a working truck. Unc's rig leads a pampered life now. Only outside on pretty days although I do work it some just picky about where and how

9. The Admiral

The Admiral Heavy Load Member

Jul 18, 2010
    Akron,Ohio
    I'm pretty close to going back to work so I should be stopping by soon to clean up your garage. Just think of the room you would gain if you threw that bad boy in with the 5&4. Unc's got good taste, very nice ride.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.