Seeking paid training with spotty work history

Discussion in 'Trucking Schools and CDL Training Forum' started by Kittycattruckin, Apr 4, 2021.

1. Chinatown

Chinatown Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    One Stop (in some cases) and WIOA Arizona will pay for cdl school.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Kittycattruckin

Kittycattruckin Bobtail Member

Apr 4, 2021
    Thank you for this, I’ll definitely try them out the pay is really good for this area. :angel8:

4. Flat Earth Trucker

Flat Earth Trucker Road Train Member

Nov 19, 2018
    Make food poisoning great again!

Chinatown Thanks this.
  5. plankton

plankton Medium Load Member

Jan 9, 2015
    Trucking is usually a good job for an introvert. Customer service skills not required. I can’t think of a group of workers who are less personable than truck drivers, generally speaking. Give it a shot, but don’t ever mention those failed drug tests again.

Gypsy88 and Kittycattruckin Thank this.
  6. HighRdtrkn

HighRdtrkn Bobtail Member

Apr 4, 2021
    It’s a great community to belong to though. A lot of good people In trucking. Always glad to help. You’ll never fill like a stranger. They’ll provide you with extra training right there in the parking lot. It’s a cool job. Sunny days are sweet, the only days to drive. But adverse weather conditions, that’s your job and job one is safety. Take your time, use all your space.

7. BUMBACLADWAR

BUMBACLADWAR Road Train Member

Dec 5, 2013
    Chinatown is right. Just from reading Post... Anyone can tell you're probably on the west coast, worked at a gym ,and Goodwill, even have a photo of yourself.Lol...drug tests won't show up if they weren't DOT tests. Drug arrests ?will show on background.

8. BUMBACLADWAR

BUMBACLADWAR Road Train Member

Dec 5, 2013
    Just saying some employers troll social media.So never post anything on Facebook,Twitter anything incriminating or bad for image.Just saying

Gypsy88 Thanks this.
  9. Eddiec

Eddiec Road Train Member

Feb 2, 2015
  10. Kittycattruckin

Apr 4, 2021
    I agree anytime I’m traveling in between states truckers are always really open to providing helpful info whenever I would get lost or needed a charger. Also I plan on watching as many backing videos as I can before I even step into a rig also practicing G.O.A.L lol thanks! :angel4:

11. Kittycattruckin

Apr 4, 2021
    My Facebook profile is set to private and it’s really the only social media use I tried googling my name and nothing incriminating came up so I think I’m good thanks! :3some:

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.